Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 19:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trouble updating -_- Help please.

Discussion on Trouble updating -_- Help please. within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trouble updating -_- Help please.

Hey guys, ive downloaded the client and everything runs smoothly until i get to the updating part. It freezes at L10N/CHS.pack.4.zip I tryed playing around in the l10n folder but nothing is working guys any help would be greatly appreciated if you need more info on the problem please reply with the question, thank you again
Old 04/13/2009, 20:14   #2

Hey there mate,
it seems that there are too many people updating their client at same time or your internet speed it's just not fast enough (It took me 30 mins to get that update yarr:P) anyway, I could try and upload the file on rapidshare or something, hopefully that would work?
Old 04/13/2009, 21:20   #3

here you go.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
having trouble updating my bot
10/04/2009 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
ok so im pretty sure this is the right section to ask this but can any1 help me update my bot i have Tzphqy 1.8.3 i have the version.dat already but i cant seem to find the ip's of the servers and i could not find a tutorial on how to find them. The servers are still showing abaddon,Trieste if any1 can help thx a lot
mob updating with oog
11/07/2008 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hi I noticed that my walker have some problems with updating mobs on minimap- I see like alot of dots, but they are mostly dead, walker is working normally- attacking correct mobs, but still displaying dead mobs and it`s confusing whne I want to check how my char is doing. Screen taken after like 30mins of plaing, after night my map was full if mobs that wasn`t there :http://i35.tinypic.com/wwaq80.jpg
updating
07/25/2007 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
hey i just reinstalled it and updateted it but now when i restart , it says server is updating :s :s , plz help me , tnx
SRO NOT UPDATING
05/08/2007 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
is it me or does any 1 have the problem sro in not patching ... i reinstalled everything... it doesnt pacth or update im not talking about the sro bot cuz i know it doen't work but my sro doesnt work.....I have really bad luck :(
Updating?
07/01/2006 - GunZ - 1 Replies
Is there anyway to update besides torrenting the files from the client? I'm stuck at 0 B/s with no seeders.