Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 10:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion China and Bots...

Discussion on Aion China and Bots... within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion China and Bots...

Every fukin corner there are 1-3 bots grinding whole day same spots, same routes, same fukin mobs! Gameguard is ****! and if Plaync wont do something about this before EU release , i think aion will die in 1 year moreorless...

edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by yours3lF View Post
Old 04/13/2009, 00:16   #2

I didn't see any bots. Lol..

But I agree, gameguard is a piece of ****.
Old 04/13/2009, 02:15   #3

morheim is full of bots
Old 04/13/2009, 08:18   #4

Chinese guys are just bots.. Nothing to do about that.. I keep swearing but they just grind on xD
Old 04/13/2009, 09:12   #5

elite*gold: 3
The Black Market: 172/3/0
i see botter in Sanctum (The City from the Elyos) Crafting District.
They craft there non-stop always when i go there they are botting.
All chars are lv 10/Gladi
Old 04/13/2009, 16:32   #6

I don't get the point of boting (PvE), for what I read when you farm mobs they keep getting stronger as you kill them, same goes for that system which blocks your gain exp after 5 hours or so...
For professions(cooking etc...) a simple autoit or even a pixel bot would work, and believe me gameguard doesn't detect anything, well at least it didn't on silkroad.

Still, I'm hoping that plaync will build a system( just like World of Warcraft well known "Warden") in a near future, let's just give them sometime, after all the game has barely been released.

Best Regards.
Old 04/13/2009, 17:10   #7

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahoro666 View Post
morheim is full of bots
that would be terrible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndrath View Post

Still, I'm hoping that plaync will build a system( just like World of Warcraft well known "Warden") in a near future, let's just give them sometime, after all the game has barely been released.

Best Regards.
agree. warden doesn't prevent against all bots and hacks

but it is more effective than all other things
Old 04/13/2009, 19:37   #8

That faction thing they based on WoW is the bots paradise. At least in L2 you can kill then on sight.

Dont solve the problem, of corse, because the source is the lack of capability of NcLOLSoft to deal with it.

I hope the team that takes care of Aion at NA is not the same of L2. If it is, bye bye Aion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndrath View Post
I don't get the point of boting (PvE), for what I read when you farm mobs they keep getting stronger as you kill them, same goes for that system which blocks your gain exp after 5 hours or so...
For professions(cooking etc...) a simple autoit or even a pixel bot would work, and believe me gameguard doesn't detect anything, well at least it didn't on silkroad.

Best Regards.
1) they dont bot to get exp. They use bot to automate boring procedures (like craft that demand tons of basic materials processing) and lvl up skills. How much do you think a Glad lv 10 with max skills at crafting, cooking, herb and the hell more, worth in eBay?

2) the 5 hours thing happens because you didnt upgrade your account to an Adult ID. Check the forum for details on how to do that.
Old 04/13/2009, 19:57   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by drogao View Post
1) they dont bot to get exp. They use bot to automate boring procedures (like craft that demand tons of basic materials processing) and lvl up skills. How much do you think a Glad lv 10 with max skills at crafting, cooking, herb and the hell more, worth in eBay?

2) the 5 hours thing happens because you didnt upgrade your account to an Adult ID. Check the forum for details on how to do that.
1st, None of us has anyway to find out for what reason(s) they are booting for, I just shared my thoughts,in the post above I said the mobs get stronger when you farm them, which means if they keep farming in the same stop for hours and hours after awhile( depending of the level cap between the player and the mob) they eventually will start dying.

2nd, I do know that the 5 hour cool down only applies to accounts without Adult ID attached, still not relevant to this matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3d Dr4gon View Post
that would be terrible

agree. warden doesn't prevent against all bots and hacks

but it is more effective than all other things
Well Warden has always be kind of a myth, specially when it had the ability to scan files and stuff outside WoW's environment, but I do believe Warden is capable to detect hacks and bots, otherwise there would be no such things as ban waves obviously there are ways to bypass it , but that's other story

Regards
Old 04/13/2009, 22:54   #10

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 3,233
# merged
Old 04/13/2009, 22:56   #11

holy ****..! i was bored cause servers was down in 2nd region. So i open a new account and go for last region and create a char.... I enter game... And after 20 secs, i saw a 8-12 lvl 1 created at the same time and go for a specific area-spot! all 10 12 was inside of eachother and they all follow the same route! After following them and watch them what they will do, at a spot they all go for mobs and begin attack them at the same time! all of them! this is ridicilous! Now pls tell me how this possible?! 1 man can control 10 12 Chars at the same time? all boting around? I was thinking go on china aion but... no fukin way ! I frapsed a bit of this bullshit. I ll post here when i edit and upload the video....!!
Old 04/13/2009, 22:59   #12

Received Thanks: 2,015
lol, funny. i have to see that.
Old 04/13/2009, 23:02   #13

its not funny its sad, i hope nc soft wont let aion go the way l2 did.. though atm it looks like it
Old 04/13/2009, 23:04   #14

with the hype aion has been receiving, i just hope this will make developers/gm's pay a closer attention on hackers.. especially if its p2p, they'd want to keep their 'customers' satisfied right? if not ehm... petition.. ehm..
Old 04/13/2009, 23:07   #15

Received Thanks: 2,015
come on, don't be so pesimistic. do you really believe, that the game is ready? no way. in the eu it will start in the winter. what does nc untill then? maybe balancing, allright. but i can't believe they would be that stupid to leat the security system of the game in the current state. i'm sure they are using the beta and the time untill the last releasses to fix the problems with bots an hackers.
who knows, maybe they would also change the gamgeguardsystem. i don't know much about that but i heard that there is a better system called starforce? who knows what they will do but don't be so pesimistic.