Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 07:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

aion CT by everye for everyone

Discussion on aion CT by everye for everyone within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
aion CT by everye for everyone

ok I'm not quite sure if this counts as question or non-release, It's basically an idea for making creating hacks easier. there's always the problem that whenever a major update is released the hacks need to be updated since pointer ect changed. therefore id like to create a thread to collect information that makes finding adresses, pointers ect easier (sharing of finished stuff included). I for example play on a p server and therefore can't use any of the hacks in here, but I can tell some stuff i found out which probably are the same on offical aion servers. for example that character position is float, wing cd is 4byte, atk speed is 2bytes...sure im probably captain obvious right now but it took me very long to find this out all on my own.

what kind of information i'd like to see in here is for example how to bypass the debugger protection (which prevents you from using "find out what acsesses this adress and slt) or how many offsets the pointers have.

this what i found out on JustAion:
character position: float, around 50 addresses with 1 big daddy address changing every time you use a mount, die, teleport to a different map, restart game or get caught by anticheat.

attack speed: 2bytes, 5 addresses with 1 big daddy, same changing behaviour like the char position. value is always 1000 times higher than shown in the character stats (the default 1.5 are found when looking for 1500 and so on)

wing cd: 4bytes, 2 addresses with 1 big daddy, changing only when restarting the game. value is 0 when wings are ready, counting down from 10.000 when not (miliseconds).

fov: float, single adress, changing only when restarting the game. default is 60, 90 when in build mode of your home. max is 180, which still isn't glitchy at all(skyrim for example goes crazy when fov is set above ~130).

i know this isnt much, but it should be quite helpful for new people. I tried finding pointers using the pointer scan, but without knowinv anything about them i wasn't able to find out anything useful exept of pointer with 2 offsets that work until address has changed 8 times (gave up seeking for a permanent pointer after 3months of frying my cpu).

if someone could share some information about the debugger and pointers (as mentioned before) every1 could easily find pointers no matrer which game version you have or server you play on
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/04/2015, 15:29   #2

whats the meaning of big daddy? i got atk speed with 6addresses but sometimes it changes to another address and comeback to old address again when i die to change the map, all i know it starts with these 2 pointers : 4d2, 254, .... any kinds of clue will be helpful

thanks in advanced
Old 02/11/2015, 15:52   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavalier3003 View Post
whats the meaning of big daddy? i got atk speed with 6addresses but sometimes it changes to another address and comeback to old address again when i die to change the map, all i know it starts with these 2 pointers : 4d2, 254, .... any kinds of clue will be helpful

thanks in advanced
big daddy means that if you change the big daddy address all children (the other addresses) will follow automatically. thats also where the pointers are usually pointing at since it is a rare occurence that there is more than one big daddy.

about the 6 adresses: you are right there are 6 adresses, 5 in 2byte and 1 in 4 byte. the 4byte address is unimportant and 3 of the 2byte addresses are static (green in CE). suprisingly the big daddy is always one of the other two addresses, thats why i only named 2 out of the 6 (forgot to mention this).

however there is 1 thing i did not understand yet: if your lvl is too low and you don't own any gloves with atk speed on them you will find 6 2byte addresses instead of 5 AND NONE OF THEM WORKS. i have absolutely no idea why that is, but try a character with a higher lvl and it will work.

the changing address is normal, but the comeback thing is new to me (this normally only happens if you have an unfinished pointer)

4d2, 254 is not a pointer, i assume that these are the offsets. this doesnt really help me since i play on a pserver where the pointers are different but this tells me that they have at least 2 offsets.

i always get confused with pointer for 2byte adresses since i dont use the debugger but the pointer scan which always switches to 4byte, float or double. can you help me?
Old 02/11/2015, 21:18   #4

sorry for my mistake, yes there R offset not pointers,since u said 5 pointers im trying to find them but no luck yet, still have problem in atk speed, non of my pointers R green instead of last one (or BigDaddy U call it ) i tried many ways and I think i have to give up, 2 offset looks right, the 3rd one could be 4,C,1C how ever non of them work on all maps in games

and it dosnt matter what server your playing, offsets R offsets and R the same in all server including private or official one, if you got a right offsets for atk pm me, i realy wana know wtf they R O.o
Old 02/11/2015, 22:33   #5

Quote:
sorry for my mistake, yes there R offset not pointers,since u said 5 pointers im trying to find them but no luck yet, still have problem in atk speed, non of my pointers R green instead of last one (or BigDaddy U call it ) i tried many ways and I think i have to give up, 2 offset looks right, the 3rd one could be 4,C,1C how ever non of them work on all maps in games

and it dosnt matter what server your playing, offsets R offsets and R the same in all server including private or official one, if you got a right offsets for atk pm me, i realy wana know wtf they R O.o
yeah seems like you have that weird case i was talking about appearing when trying this with a low lvl char. since i play on a p server i never really cared cuz it took me only 1 or 2 days to get max lvl so idk when exactly this happens...

do you know a way to bypass the debugger protection?
Old 02/12/2015, 04:46   #6

use int3 and VEH for debugging, and please PM me your offsets if its ok with you, i wana see what part i did wrong, thx
Old 02/12/2015, 14:48   #7

Quote:
use int3 and VEH for debugging, and please PM me your offsets if its ok with you, i wana see what part i did wrong, thx
thanks, i will post them here and let you know via pm. i currently don't have much time so don't expect me to post them soon...
Old 02/18/2015, 12:08   #8

@cavalier3003

hmm the pointers I find are pretty weird. They work for 1second, then they stop working for 3 seconds. then they work again and so onthe Debugging works without Crash but I need some help with this since i can'T find tutorials for pointers with multiple Offsets. The tutorials I find are always either with an old Version of CE, or they are about pointers with 1 Offset or they are about pointerscan instead of Debugging. can you help me or give me a link to a tutorial for CE 6.3 / 6.4 ?

And how do I find 2 Byte pointers?

EDIT: nvm found a way. This is my pointer found on JustAion (p server). It works perfectly for me.

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable CheatEngineTableVersion="18">
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>0</ID>
      <Description>"attack speed"</Description>
      <LastState Value="1920" Activated="0" RealAddress="F58384CA"/>
      <Color>80000008</Color>
      <VariableType>2 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>"Game.dll"+004589F4</Address>
      <Offsets>
        <Offset>4CA</Offset>
        <Offset>1C4</Offset>
      </Offsets>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
  <UserdefinedSymbols/>
</CheatTable>
I posted the cheattable because I always confuse the order of the offsets. Let me know if it works for you
Old 02/19/2015, 05:16   #9

whats ur aion version? mine is 4.7.0.6 atm
btw its only 2 pointers, weird , ill try

unfortunately its not working for me and still no luck to find correct offsets here, sometime i lose the atk speed cause the address changes and it backs to normal when i die or change the map, ill tell you if i got any improvement
thx bro
Old 02/19/2015, 17:42   #10

that may explain, the p server i play on has 4.6.2 somehow the pointer stopped working for me too after i restarted the game. I kinda give up at this point, i spend so much time seeking for pointers but everytime i find one it ends up working temporarily only. I asked Blastradius, the creator of AionScript if he can help us out, I'll let u know if he responses

btw here some stuff i just found out: wing cd needs no pointer, find the address once and it will always work, even after restarting the game. How to find it: Wing cd is a 4byte address counting down from 10.000 to 0 (milliseconds) when wings were used. If your pc isnt fast enough to scan within these 10 seconds (just like mine), the fastest way to find it is this: use wings, scan for "unknown initial value" while wings are on cd. then wait until wings are ready again and scan for decreased value. afterwards scan for 0. Now you should be able to do the following in time: use wings, scan for increased and right afterwards spam drecreased. You will find 2 addresses, you need to try out which one is the big daddy.

Another thing i realised is this: If u need the character position, scan for the up & down coordinate (i think that one is the easiest one to find). The address will always end with a C (example: F405B29C) now copy the address and change the C to 8 . now you have the west - east coordinate. change it to a 4 and you will get the south - north coordinate. This way you can get all 3 coordinates by only scanning for 1 of them.

Last but not least: the FOV. This one is quite tricky: You need to know that the FOV changes when you change the max zoom or the window format (always somewhere between 50 and 60). Easiest way to find is this: go to window mode and scale the window to minimum (which is 800x600 4:3 btw). set the max zoom to "near" and scan for 59 on float. Now set the max zoom to "max" and scan for 50. There you go., you will find 1 address. The address wont change until you restart the game. if you r interested the fov on "far" is 53 and on "normal" its 56 (only when using a 4:3 resolution!)
Old 02/20/2015, 15:42   #11

thanks for info bro, i got the FOV pointer and address (float ) :

AION 4.7.0.6 :
pionter: "Game.dll"+00E6DB2C
offset: a4

Tags
aion, cheat engine, pointers