Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AionSZ workaround!

Discussion on AionSZ workaround! within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 10/22/2009, 19:37   #16

elite*gold: 0
works in english for eur server ?

thx
Old 10/22/2009, 20:04   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by solomaya View Post
works in english for eur server ?

thx
Not perfect.
If you want a Bot that is optimized to work on EU/US Severs is would suggest you to get AionBuddy, its the most advanced Bot for EU Servers.
Old 10/22/2009, 22:06   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by /b/ View Post
Not perfect.
If you want a Bot that is optimized to work on EU/US Severs is would suggest you to get AionBuddy, its the most advanced Bot for EU Servers.
Not for SpiritMasters.
Aionbuddy doesn't resummon pets.

And tbh, since i tried it yesterday, its identical to the SZ bot with minor UI changes.
The only good thing i found is that it shows up all the skills, something that SZ doesnt.

Its ok supporting the program but hey lets be realistic here, its not perfect.
Old 10/22/2009, 22:43   #19

elite*gold: 70
Also ich habe alles gemacht was da stand.

Habe von der chinesichen Seite den chinesischen bot geladen und danach den chinesichen patch alles ins ordner gepackt und auch daten eingegeben.Aber es startet immer noch nicht.Habe auch die dateien renamed wie beschrieben.
Ich habe einen Key von EH-Games.

Kann jemand pls mir schritt für schritt alles erklären pls also welchen bit ich runterladen soll (chinesich or eu) und welche patch welche datein ich umbenennen soll. Oder jemand pls seinen Ordner hpchladen wäre sehr nett.

Bitte ich bin am verzweifeln

In English:

I do all the sings that you describe there.
I downloaded the Chinese Bot from the chinese website and the chinese patch.I put alle the singns in one place.I renamed the data in the folder. but it doesnt wok pls explain me all the sings (which bot must i download english or chinese and which patch english or chinese.
I have the Bot Key from EH games.

Pls Help
Old 10/22/2009, 23:12   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falkenauge44 View Post

Habe von der chinesichen Seite den chinesischen bot geladen und danach den chinesichen patch alles ins ordner gepackt und auch daten eingegeben.Aber es startet immer noch nicht.Habe auch die dateien renamed wie beschrieben.

Kann jemand pls mir schritt für schritt alles erklären pls also welchen bit ich runterladen soll (chinesich or eu) und welche patch welche datein ich umbenennen soll. Oder jemand pls seinen Ordner hpchladen wäre sehr nett.

In English:

I downloaded the Chinese Bot from the chinese website and the chinese patch.I put alle the singns in one place.I renamed the data in the folder. but it doesnt wok pls explain me all the sings (which bot must i download english or chinese and which patch english or chinese.

Pls Help
genau das gleiche problem habe ich auch.
Old 10/23/2009, 00:10   #21

download the chinese bot , the english version is for botsmall wich dosen`t work with keys from other websites.
Old 10/23/2009, 01:05   #22

Wow, a godsend. Thank you so much for this.
Old 10/23/2009, 07:05   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falkenauge44 View Post

In English:

Pls Help
This :
Quote:
Originally Posted by cctest View Post
Here is what to do:
Download and extract this to an empty folder:

Download and extract (overwrite) this to the previous folder:

Rename "ResKTP.pak" to "ResETP.pak"
Voila
Old 10/23/2009, 08:56   #24

when I do that I get a message i cannot read because it is korean or chinese language and then i can't start the bot
Old 10/23/2009, 12:37   #25

Hi, i have the China Version 108 and the China patch 112 all in EN and its work, but i have a problem.
I cant start the Bot!

please Help me

Loki
Old 10/23/2009, 12:55   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juhuu2061 View Post
when I do that I get a message i cannot read because it is korean or chinese language and then i can't start the bot
same problem here, I also got ripped of eh-games
Old 10/23/2009, 15:52   #27

EH games says you have to install the chinese language packet for XP
Old 10/23/2009, 16:04   #28

Just get Aionbuddy.
It costs 10€ per Month and is the most advanced Bot for Aion.
No Problems to run on 32 Bit and 64 Bit, Vista and Windows 7 also works.
Old 10/23/2009, 16:23   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by /b/ View Post
Just get Aionbuddy.
It costs 10€ per Month and is the most advanced Bot for Aion.
No Problems to run on 32 Bit and 64 Bit, Vista and Windows 7 also works.
Do not piar it there)
Old 10/23/2009, 16:34   #30

the aionbuddy do not work