Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Rel] Aion Automation

Discussion on [Rel] Aion Automation within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 03/12/2014, 16:07   #16

elite*gold: 0
You don't always have to make a new macro for each item. You put all items into one macro and it will cycle through each item in the macro and whichever item you have that comes first it will use it.

For example:

If you have 30 great aether and 30 pure aether your macro would look like:

/use Greater Magical Aether
/use Pure Magical Aether

Use the macro and it will open greater aether 30 times then it will open pure aether 30 times.

You should try it. I have a macro to open coin boxes, bronze, silver, gold, and mith. I have 1 macro and it works for all boxes.

@Epanias, I'm not saying this isn't a good program. This is a GREAT program, but you don't need to do mouseclicks for this. You can use Sendkey to send the key press for the ingame macro to the background window and still use your computer while opening stuff.

To make your program even better why don't you implement that as an option? Just give the user a choice for background mode

I was able to make a program with the ability to send keys to the aion client. If you'd like to see my code let me know

Tags
aion, aionhelp, bot, rightclickbot