Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ace Online / AirRivals
You last visited: Today at 23:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I want an Ace online hack in Vietnam

Discussion on I want an Ace online hack in Vietnam within the Ace Online / AirRivals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/28/2009, 20:20   #16

elite*gold: 0
If you use crippleHS then it won't update
Old 07/29/2009, 07:27   #17

I do how to hack Ace Vietnam
The protection for me?
Old 07/29/2009, 13:26   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ageofmyth View Post
If you use crippleHS then it won't update
but i find by google, it's only file cripplehs.ddl, and i copy to older Hsheild but , it dont work
anh i play arrivals only 2 minute disconect
Old 07/29/2009, 14:11   #19

No you need a dll injector you don't need to place it into the folder . Plus did you find an older hackshield file in case it doesn't work with current HShield?

Basically, you find a dll injector, then you inject into the game the crippleHS.dll (I'm not sure when) and that should nullify hackshield so you can use hack. You will definitely have to find a more detailed guide but that's basically how it works.

I'll look for guides online and post them here ok?
Old 07/30/2009, 11:08   #20

so you can create a complete hack and to change it here because I have to do more work before the hack?
Old 07/30/2009, 12:21   #21

Quote:
No you need a dll injector you don't need to place it into the folder . Plus did you find an older hackshield file in case it doesn't work with current HShield?

Basically, you find a dll injector, then you inject into the game the crippleHS.dll (I'm not sure when) and that should nullify hackshield so you can use hack. You will definitely have to find a more detailed guide but that's basically how it works.

I'll look for guides online and post them here ok?
thank your guide, ineed your help
Old 07/30/2009, 14:47   #22

I know for a fact that there are some good guides online

I just need to remember what site I saw it on........
Old 07/30/2009, 14:47   #23

Old 07/30/2009, 17:42   #24

Quote:

do you have bypass 2.5(clear) or injector 2.5 (clear) ? 1 need 2 this tool to pss hshield
thanks
Old 07/30/2009, 20:18   #25

search for HinjectOR and see what the laest version is.
Old 08/02/2009, 13:47   #26

Minh van co the hack Phi Doi bang chuong trinh Moonlight engine,neu can thi minh se gui chuong trinh cho ban .Nhung ma minh ko ranh ve lap trinh hay assembly lam nen chi biet search kieu text thoi,hihi.
We still can hack Ace online in VietNam with moonlight ,lol.
Old 08/03/2009, 04:19   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by songhykyo113 View Post
Minh van co the hack Phi Doi bang chuong trinh Moonlight engine,neu can thi minh se gui chuong trinh cho ban .Nhung ma minh ko ranh ve lap trinh hay assembly lam nen chi biet search kieu text thoi,hihi.
We still can hack Ace online in VietNam with moonlight ,lol.
cai minh can lam sao qua dc hshield, i want bypass Hsheild
my mail:
Old 08/03/2009, 06:11   #28

bypass Hshield thi minh ko bit nhung ma neu ban muon bypass hackshield thi tim tren mang,hinh nhu la phai co kien thuc nhieu lam.Neu ban chi muon nguoi ta huong dan bypass cua Ace online cua Viet Nam thi chac ko co ai huong dan dau.Ma minh xai moonlight van hack on~ ma`
Old 08/03/2009, 08:16   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by songhykyo113 View Post
bypass Hshield thi minh ko bit nhung ma neu ban muon bypass hackshield thi tim tren mang,hinh nhu la phai co kien thuc nhieu lam.Neu ban chi muon nguoi ta huong dan bypass cua Ace online cua Viet Nam thi chac ko co ai huong dan dau.Ma minh xai moonlight van hack on~ ma`
vay mail cho minh chuong trinh do' di, huong dan 1 vai thao tac nhu damge, rada, de luyen cho nhanh
thanks ban
Old 08/03/2009, 17:39   #30

ban co' quen voi emsolam ko? neu quen thi kiu ban do gui~cho,con` ko thi` pm cho minh : deadlove_011011.Noi truoc la` cai do chi su dung de hack may cai minh thuong thoi nha nhu skill,regen time,engine....cai regen time thi minh dang tim hieu,ko biet no kieu du~ lieu nao.
@@ageofmyth: Do you know how to find base address in Ace Online( i'm noob ) ?And one more thing,Do you know how to scan regen time? or what kinds of types it is (regen time: shield,energy...) 4byte or byte or float?? If you know,can you tell me lol..sorry my bad english