Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ace Online / AirRivals
You last visited: Today at 20:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need some money :D

Discussion on I need some money :D within the Ace Online / AirRivals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need some money :D

I heard there was a way to get a good amount of cash not sure how their doing it... maybe we could fool around a bit since its been dead here for a couple of days and maybe come up with a way .
Old 09/16/2008, 15:57   #2

There's two ways I found to get a decent amount of money, the legit and extremely time consuming way, and the not so legit that doesn't take much time at all way. Sadly, the not so legit way can only be done on ANI. So if you're BCU you'll just have to do it the legit way.

1. The Legit way. It's pretty simple. Make a BG, grind it to 74 as an attack build, and just do the 74 mission. You'll get 80mil to 150+ mil depending on how well you do and how good your Bawoos are. I highly Recommend that you DO NOT hack in Dimension Corridor because both safe and battle channels are traveled regularly by other players and it is constantly watched by GMs just to try to catch players hacking in the 74 mission.

2. The not so legit way. Download Ace-X's multiclient .atm file, and also Download CE 5.4 if you don't have it already. Make two characters on ANI nation with two SEPARATE accounts. Grind them to 27. Make sure THEY BOTH HAVE LEVEL 27 MISSION. Use the client to log into the accounts at the same time. Bind CE to both clients. One client will be for slowing the mission time down, and the other for all out hacking. Get both of the characters in the same party and start the level 27 mission on the account you will be slowing time down on. AS SOON as the map finishes loading go to the CE which you're using to slow down time and set it to about .05 or so. .01 if you plan to stay there for a few hours, or days, lol. Go to your other client that you're gonna use for actual hacking and accept the mission assistance invite. Then just started shooting the hell out of stuff. I'm not exactly sure how much money you'll get because I haven't gotten around to doing this. But 100 lucianos kills are 700k, and it takes about 10 mins or so to get 100 lukcainos kills without hacking. Soo yeah, if you stay there for a few hours you'll get quite a bit of pocket change.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2008, 07:20   #3

Your second idea will not work: the timer is not truly client side. .
Old 09/19/2008, 16:53   #4

second idea working perfect with mission 27lvl
Old 09/19/2008, 23:39   #5

o.0 really? TIME TO HAX AWAY!
Old 09/21/2008, 00:16   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by erniee View Post
Your second idea will not work: the timer is not truly client side. .
It works. I've used speed hack to speed up the level 5/6/7/8 (Dunno which one) mission that takes 5 minutes long.

Finished in 5 seconds.

As for it working in this case I wouldn't know
Old 09/21/2008, 04:04   #7

btw mission time also can be changed so u can do it as long as u want it
best way to find it with mission lvl 7
Old 09/22/2008, 08:35   #8

You are some dumb SOBs who cannot comprehend basic English. Quit wasting people's time with your stupid noobness.
Old 09/22/2008, 08:36   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by zato2p2o View Post
It works. I've used speed hack to speed up the level 5/6/7/8 (Dunno which one) mission that takes 5 minutes long.

Finished in 5 seconds.

As for it working in this case I wouldn't know
That's irrelevant. Try finishing it in 10 minutes, moron.
Old 09/23/2008, 09:43   #10

Quote:
it's perfectly logical you're the dumb SOB here. He didn't want to waste his time waiting 5 minutes for the mission to finish so he increased the speed therefore he finished the mission earlier. Why? because why would you waste 5 minutes killing those transmitters at that low level mission.

and yes It is client sided, but what you fail to understand is that there are client sided hacks that affect the server. He increased the time on the mission in his screen the mission is done which then sends the information into the server that the mission is done and the server is forced to recognize that he finished the mission. Simple client sided hacks like that affect server side as well. In simpler terms the information started from the player to the server.

unlike with HP it starts from the server to the client, that's why you can't just change your HP from 100-1000 because in the server it's 100 so whenever you get damaged the information is taken from the server that you got damaged to your client.

so basically anything with an "amount" [HP, SP, shield, number of items, number of kits] are all server sided.

I tried putting things into simpler terms but even then explaining things like this is never simple. Let's just hope that you completed your hooked on phonics lesson and know how to comprehend things a lot better.

Out of all he posts you have made you say that it doesn't while most of us are doing it and proving that it works. You say this and that saying things that they don't work but you have no material to back up it.
Old 09/24/2008, 03:18   #11

Quote:
Whats that? Get that ******* **** out your mouth before you speak moron.

Started at 5:44 (I'm PST)

Note: Since I lowered the speed, in-game clock is slower as well.
Right before the mission ended.

Oh look I ended at 6:04, now lets see, that would be... OH 20 ******* MINUTES. 20 > 5, and 10

Sit down, and shut up kid. You obviously have no ******* idea what your talking about.
Old 09/24/2008, 23:11   #12

whoa 3 mil in 20 minutes...****....

9mil an hour....imma do this later on when i need money....100mil every 10 hours....time to stay on that mission for days on end >_<
Old 09/26/2008, 02:12   #13

just find the gms schedule or ver. that dont have alot of gms or gms that dont care.
Old 09/27/2008, 13:51   #14

Hehe , i got 200 k somehow >:O
Old 10/20/2008, 00:17   #15

Why do the both have to lvl 27 if your just in a form, killing for the lvl 27 who has the mission on?