Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ace Online / AirRivals
You last visited: Today at 04:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The True of Dark-Rivals Server (Dark-Rivals.com)

Discussion on The True of Dark-Rivals Server (Dark-Rivals.com) within the Ace Online / AirRivals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The True of Dark-Rivals Server (Dark-Rivals.com)

A few days ago, I had a conversation with the Staff of the Dark Rivals on Team Speak. Maybe the power of the thread like this has helped me with that conversation, words in the game is very small, it can not help you as much as you desire.

The conversation took place in a fun atmosphere, respect and mutual understanding among the three members of our Brigade, a few other Brigades and the members of the Staff. Together in a spirit of reconciliation conflicts, disagreements between the players with the Staff, we listened and discussed to offer specific solutions but not break the rules of the game.

Ended this talk, we agreed with each other on the following agreements:

- The players:
+ Do not insult or offend the honor of Staff and other players
+ Use only English and French in the game, Other language only used on the channel of Brigade, PM.
+ When have Event, must comply with the direction of GM, GA, if not, will be kicked out of that Event.
+ Forbidden to use bug, hack, cheat in any form, if detected, immediately banned.

- The Staff:
+ When join Game, Staff must use different color nickname to regular players for easy identification.
+ No bias to any Nation, always transparent when offering a verdict as well as handling matters in the game.
+ Always listen and accept the opinions of the players to become more complete game and attracts many more players.
+ Because this server isn’t an offical server so the Event, DGA, the rewards is still facing many constraints, everybody should understand and sympathize with each other on this issue.

Our Brigade was unban, we have a own channel on Team Speak and the empathy of the Staff shows are ever-improving their professionalism. I and other players also feel very happy when the GM, GA spend more time for gamers.

The issues is resolved satisfactorily, so I do not want everything become so complicated than this thread has been rewritten. Moderator or Staff of this box please close this thread for me. Sincere thanks.
Old 04/18/2011, 17:39   #2

Signed!
That's a unprofessional Server!
Old 04/19/2011, 14:20   #3

dmn, lol ...the flag mission ... find the flag to own the ... Poland flag ... (WTH??)
Old 04/20/2011, 20:11   #4

This server sucks! I tested many and the best server is CloudNine! Still you need to do sth. to get level and equipment, but u can reach everything in a short period of time!
Old 04/21/2011, 12:20   #5

I would not say a thing LOL!!

I played ani and the staff is not what you say!
Dark Rival is a very good game!

admins are delirious with the players then the DGA are not mandatory!

thou fodder for an admin has banned your squad leader when he was throwing insults during an event that is all!

and yet you ani voi I like you and I do not say the same thing as you!

frankly if you want to play for free and fun dan just a dark rivals!

Dark Rival powa!!
Old 04/25/2011, 01:59   #6

tanlk la dua nao ben cloudnine?
Old 04/25/2011, 06:49   #7

The issues is resolved satisfactorily, Moderator or Staff of this box please close this thread for me.
Sincere thanks.
Old 04/27/2011, 16:16   #8

dowloard capsule through these games
Old 04/30/2011, 03:37   #9

Vietnamese people do not know English, so when the event began his famous star