Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 22:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cannot login - GM's of 9D wont answer - Plz help

Discussion on Cannot login - GM's of 9D wont answer - Plz help within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello.. again..

When i try to login, write my pass and username and click ok, it pops up a message that says : Failed to Login. Please contact a GM if the problem persists.

Ive tried to contact em and e-mail em and no ****** answer..

I hope any of ya know how to solve this problem, and if so , please answer fast, ive been waiting for almost 3 days now, thanks

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=*Crossing fingers*' border='0' alt='*Crossing fingers*' />
Old 06/28/2007, 19:35   #2

I had the same prob a few times^^

Go on and reconnect on the site with your ID.

Try out it could help you, this way helped me every time
Old 06/30/2008, 12:34   #3

I try that too but it say acc already logged in
Old 07/22/2008, 03:25   #4

Question

i have had (and am STILL having ) the exact same problem. I get the same message you get and btw did it start when they changed to muliple servers and then to just the one Bardo server? I also contacted a "GM" but no such **** luck. What was your GM called? He/She wasnt called Gerald was he by any chance ? He e-mailed me about twice and said that now they knew about it they were conducting an investigation of some kind but thats all that was said. Please reply whenever you can. I will keep you posted on any improvements on the "investigation" or if i manage to successfuly login Loui$3

Well I'll try it thanks. I noticed a name on the 9Dragons homepage under Top Ten Players-Phreek-has anyone apart from me heard of this guy & know what he has been caught up in? Tap back if anyone else having trouble with thier account is able to login pls.x
Btw-He/she cant spell properly-its supposed to be "Phr33k"-in the language of computers lol.Does anyone else on here know what im on about ?

I have a thought-why dont the 9D GMs actually try and sort out the problem instead of just fobbing us all off and saying things like "oh we are conducting an investigation now that we know there is a problem" and then not telling you the outcome and what caused the problem-& i bet loads of people have had the same problem because of the server changes....? That would be a lot easier for us all because the players should be reasonably happy with the 'problem solved,next one on the checklist' thing & the GMs wouldnt be getting as many e-mails saying "i have had trouble with logging into my account....ect"

Anybody had any success?
Old 10/21/2008, 22:59   #5

Don't know how to do

[QUOTE=Wave14;634176]I had the same prob a few times^^

Go on and reconnect on the site with your ID.

Try out it could help you, this way helped me every time[/Where do I go on the website to reconnect my Id]
Old 04/21/2009, 14:09   #6

im now having the same problem and i have tried all sorts of thing and none of them seem to be working
Old 04/21/2009, 19:49   #7

dont use capital letters like ABC. use abc etc...!
Old 04/22/2009, 00:40   #8

i have tried that and it still wont let me.
Old 04/22/2009, 01:45   #9

try to connect there with ur old password, not the actuall, when it success , than change yur password to yur newest and u can login into game <8
Old 04/22/2009, 10:13   #10

still saying same thing 8(((
Old 04/25/2009, 12:10   #11

plz can a gm ****** answer i have loads of cions on that account and i cant even use them
Old 04/25/2009, 12:35   #12

use website to log in.
Old 04/28/2009, 20:25   #13

please can som1 help me because none of the gms are responding to me and its very unprofesional
Old 05/30/2009, 11:19   #14

i have tried useing the site and it says something about the exe
Old 07/22/2010, 23:11   #15

Guys i have a problem with my first account, i don't know what is the problem,when i try to log in just say:Acclaim authentification:System has occured. is baned or just a little problem please if you know contact me please man
Closed Thread