Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 05:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

9 Dragons Quest Bug List

Discussion on 9 Dragons Quest Bug List within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/15/2011, 17:04   #31

elite*gold: 0
what do you mean quit the game with f4... please explain further on this like what to press when and etc..
Old 01/16/2011, 09:32   #32

lol its extremely sad how pathetic you guys are you have no ******* skill and no ******* talent so you look for the easy way out and use hacks btw ive gathered info on just about every hack/buff trainer etc on this site and i will be linking it to G1 so they can block this ****, you little kids need to grow the **** up and learn to play a game like every one else does, all you rejected preschoolers talk about is freedom of the web and games and having fun well your retarded hacks and cheats does nothing but ruin the fun and limit it so obscurely YOUR NOT HACKERS your cheaters and abusers people with no talent and no skill you think a real hacker/cracker would waste his ******* time on ruining a ******* video game of all things hell no like i said you little **** for brains need to grow the **** up grow a set of ******* ***** and MAN THE **** UP, its people like you the main ******* reason **** gets closed down "OMG i cant ******* grind the proper way to level cap ill just use a cheat cuz i have no ******* skill" really? yeah well thats blatently ******* obvious. like i said If you are about freedom grow the **** up and take responsibilty and instead of ruining the ******* game help make it better you ******* retards
Old 01/16/2011, 11:10   #33

Aw, i pk u too much?
I lvl too fast with my stack o cards / pills then exploit all the prices in hefei while ur low?
Cant get a def/hp trinket cos my suped up war is always there?
Shame... I was really hoping to be friends with u, captain copy paste.
Kinda funny how you call us preschoolers, Ive seen better sentence structure, grammer and punctuation from a 10 year old. I also had a good lol at the fact that you just spent good time and effort and got all emotional here and prolly in ur little support tickes to G1, telling them what they already knew a long long time ago. haha! xD
The fact that you completely overused the word **** strongly implies that you about 15 years old and probably an emo which is also funny.

These hacks have been going on for a long time now, if you cant grind because this is going on while so many peaople are LM+ legit non template, then that says alot about Your skill dont it?

Enjoi taking 1 year+ to grind a char to hi lvl while i mac on ur karma ^^
Old 01/17/2011, 09:40   #34

While you "Mac" on my Karma Lmao nice what the **** is that and yeah I Use the word **** cuz I'm an adult something you will never be Kido and I dont give two ***** or a **** about grammer on a ******* web page is this a college application? Hell no if it was your pea brained Mind wouldnt be roaming it, "if" and thats a BIG IF you had a brain at all you would use it instead of cheating which apparently its self explanatory.

and Nope my battle record is pretty Clean only 2 people have Killed and your not one of them BUT IF U ASK NICELY ill add you to my win list maybe one day youll have gathered enough hacks to beat me but not any time soon little kid. Btw my chars non templated and unlike you losers I don't use Hacks, oh and FYI i never said anything about me not being able to grind so open your ******* eyes and use that little brain rotting away in that **** fest you call a head. And where as my Main is already Hermit in less than a year because I use exp cards not hacks like you losers, So bring your lamer *** on over to Yin and let Me get that Bk which btw Im a Gker but sure I'll take what little Bk u have Just PM me anytime on Yin so I can embaress you in Bp in front off all your hacker friends. OH WAIT YOU PROLLY PLAY ON A PVE SERVER like a biitch huh?? LMAO
Old 01/17/2011, 11:13   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsunkiller View Post
While you "Mac" on my Karma Lmao nice what the fuck is that and yeah I Use the word Fuck cuz I'm an adult something you will never be Kido and I dont give two shits or a fuck about grammer on a fucking web page is this a college application? Hell no if it was your pea brained Mind wouldnt be roaming it, "if" and thats a BIG IF you had a brain at all you would use it instead of cheating which apparently its self explanatory.

and Nope my battle record is pretty Clean only 2 people have Killed and your not one of them BUT IF U ASK NICELY ill add you to my win list maybe one day youll have gathered enough hacks to beat me but not any time soon little kid. Btw my chars non templated and unlike you losers I don't use Hacks, oh and FYI i never said anything about me not being able to grind so open your fucking eyes and use that little brain rotting away in that fuck fest you call a head. And where as my Main is already Hermit in less than a year because I use exp cards not hacks like you losers, So bring your lamer ass on over to Yin and let Me get that Bk which btw Im a Gker but sure I'll take what little Bk u have Just PM me anytime on Yin so I can embaress you in Bp in front off all your hacker friends. OH WAIT YOU PROLLY PLAY ON A PVE SERVER like a biitch huh?? LMAO
Where at life did u fail, that u care this much about an ageing mmorpg?
Probably school - must have been a smack in your face that they didn't have an item mall to buy your grades huh?
And now ur adult - nd lemme guess: unemployed. Coz nobody gives a rats ass about a failzor like u

Lemme tell u the ugly truth: e*pvp'ers doesn't care either. gtfothxbb
Old 01/17/2011, 13:22   #36

-_-"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsunkiller View Post
While you "Mac" on my Karma Lmao nice what the fuck is that and yeah I Use the word Fuck cuz I'm an adult something you will never be Kido and I dont give two shits or a fuck about grammer on a fucking web page is this a college application? Hell no if it was your pea brained Mind wouldnt be roaming it, "if" and thats a BIG IF you had a brain at all you would use it instead of cheating which apparently its self explanatory.

and Nope my battle record is pretty Clean only 2 people have Killed and your not one of them BUT IF U ASK NICELY ill add you to my win list maybe one day youll have gathered enough hacks to beat me but not any time soon little kid. Btw my chars non templated and unlike you losers I don't use Hacks, oh and FYI i never said anything about me not being able to grind so open your fucking eyes and use that little brain rotting away in that fuck fest you call a head. And where as my Main is already Hermit in less than a year because I use exp cards not hacks like you losers, So bring your lamer ass on over to Yin and let Me get that Bk which btw Im a Gker but sure I'll take what little Bk u have Just PM me anytime on Yin so I can embaress you in Bp in front off all your hacker friends. OH WAIT YOU PROLLY PLAY ON A PVE SERVER like a biitch huh?? LMAO
Whoah pull back on those pedalls boy , swearing , pretending to be an adult and talking smack is not going to get you very far , you lame monkey butt 9 posts crack-licking child raping sodomising son of a mother duck . And say you are an adult your arguing over a mmo ! What's next killing yourself cause someone ra3p'd your char ? Get a job take a bath pull out your finger from your pepe le peu and play the greatest mmo ever LIFE !!
Old 01/18/2011, 00:39   #37

Quote:
Mac" on my Karma Lmao nice what the **** is that

Mac: To own, manipulate or have power over. In this case ur karma my good noob : )

Quote:
my Main is already Hermit
Yeah sure, u grinded to hermit on new asura while every1 is speed and cast time hacking around u with only 2 losses on ur combat record, about as realistic as the nasa space landing pics on the moon xD
The fact that your too low to have any template chars on acclame (the harder exp server) yet you made hermit here again strongly suggests that you are a lying teenage noob.

If your an adult that cant even provide a reasonable debate, contol your emotions, use language skills above that of a primary school kid or even lie properly, I feel bad for your parents. Must be hard having a complete ****** for a kid.
To actually think that G1 cant find entirely public hacks on the 1st three google search hits for months on end, and somehow need Your help is about as stupid as thinking coming here to cry about it overusing the adult work **** would change anything or not result in utter ridicule.haha

Heres to you super cop,

I suggest you go through puberty elsewhere, Your messing up the nice coherent 9dragons hack / exploit discussion here with your drivel
Not even g1 likes u =P
Old 01/29/2011, 11:50   #38

Quest bugging not working on D9 anymore?
Old 04/02/2011, 18:29   #39

i think that no...!!! :/
Old 04/02/2011, 19:30   #40

Depends on witch... and how slow ur nettwork is, i can bug quests still... AND DONT PM ME! since i do those steps.. and i use same old vid that were here :d
Old 04/02/2011, 21:39   #41

does it only works for Thai version ?
Old 04/03/2011, 12:43   #42

Can you make a tutorial video to us please? :s
Old 05/13/2011, 07:37   #43

nice guide. hope you can add Hangzhou list of bugged quests.

Currently GB 1 - lvling seems slow
Old 07/07/2011, 08:31   #44

i have a simple question. anybody got banned for using it ? because i made 25kk from items from a quest in 4 hours
Old 07/07/2011, 13:12   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexu420 View Post
i have a simple question. anybody got banned for using it ? because i made 25kk from items from a quest in 4 hours
can you tell me which quest??

Can anybody tell me if there are bugged quests in Liadong??

THX