Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 07:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Things that simple piss me off.

Discussion on Things that simple piss me off. within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/17/2010, 03:46   #16

elite*gold: 0
Lmao. how do you know ur better then me on G1? i used 4 days to hit Ec3 with my nuker, then think on the War and Ck hyb. pls dont talk if u dont even know my chars, come vp play with turbo when u see me

And yeah, im kinda like Hatein then i go to Lovin, no idea why, my head is fuckt i guess.
me and Saweet are the worst nightmare on the chat ingame atm.. x)
Old 11/17/2010, 12:02   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by saweet View Post
MrOfficer likes to have love-hate relationships. It's true. We argue just as much as we don't. I notice many of you have the same experience, but some just take things too serious.

Many of us in Zion know the Boogie-Man guy, he talks like a noob while pretending to be a pro.

@default223, he is trolling you and you are trying to troll back. It is usually at least mildly entertaining, I must admit this time it is a bit stale.
saweet i understand i just read and make some comment and this Officer insult people and he is very big naab too if he think he is pro i dont think so he is usually naab with big mouth and nolife just i tell him on other topic to not insult me ,because i didn't insult him.
Old 11/17/2010, 12:52   #18

Wow. Default223 = flash or? and i dont think Saweet even cares about what **** or thing u say about me Grow up Small plat, 1 day you gonna be a huge bush! bigger bush more birds it can hold. birds = friends^^

i dont think im pro, im just PRO. that all. and the cool part is that, (Only kids notice the "Im PRO". Others know its a joke, or they ignores it.)

Keep on 8-13 year old sexual abused Childs, Keep on hatin, hatin is my luv<3 (thats wigga or what my *****?)
Old 11/17/2010, 13:19   #19

what you shizzle my nizzle ? I need to give my last answer here for you "tup pederaz ebisi maikata ..". Know go cry to saweet to del posts dumper.
Old 11/17/2010, 14:32   #20

Hahaha. All i see here is a even more Mental unstable guy then myself.. i got Serious issues with my mentality and atlest im brave enuff to say it here, i cant even imaginate how much Normal members will laught by ur lame comments. and probly mine, but i got alittle point in my replies, ur only like. Flame.Flame.Flame. and cant grow up.. x) i cant stop reply u.. ur so epic, i cant miss ur comments<3 Childs are fun to watch in the garden on a nice sunset day.. but on forums. EVEN BETTER!
Old 11/17/2010, 14:59   #21

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,084
#closed
Closed Thread