Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 17:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Change Thai to English.

Discussion on Change Thai to English. within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Change Thai to English.

Hello!. Here`s an tut to make thai client to 99%!!!!!!UPDATED!

1 : Go to C/programfiles/Gamersfirst/9Dragons/Data/Script
2: Then Go to C/programfiles/winner/D9/data/script
3 : Copy NDTEXTDB_US.XSD And Change it with NDTEXTDB_TH.XSD

If it`s not there. then go the to place you chosed to install it
Remember to update the client b4 you add file.

Is Poor, But i understand it IGN : -CrackHead- Zion/Pheonix.

Also Here Is Patched to 123 English Text Database file 2 readd, is already renamed, so just Place it in! :

The Text File Is Updated! Now Include Everything In English! Even The New Quest,Mobs And Items!
Thanks
15 Users
Old 11/09/2010, 04:01   #2

thanks for the tut.. but currently the server is down for maintenence so ill see if it worked once its back online by the way when can i join a clan in d9 o.o

i mean when do i get to leave the starter map
Old 11/09/2010, 04:03   #3

u can leave starter map when u want.. is not diamond cave, in Hefei ><, so u can go there if u want when u want : d and also leave when u want, anyone know howto find delay hack with CE?
Old 11/09/2010, 04:08   #4

i have hacked offline games using ce but no idea about online games.. what does delay hack do? i already tried using ce to change my stats but its not able to find the stats [/)]
Old 11/09/2010, 05:08   #5

Stats/Damage all stats thingy items money everything is Server sided. so no need to play with CE and use years on things that you cant^^ Delay hack = Remove Casting time. so if a nuke take 2 sec to cast, you use only the animation time^^ 0,5sec verry handy for nukers and ck hybs (hybrid / fd nuke), You can also get Attack speed for melee also active speed. but no idea howto fix it, ^^ trying to get help to make hacks for Thailand 9d since there no protection now^^ so i hope find something usefull b4 thehy get :/
Old 11/09/2010, 09:43   #6

delay hack and attack speed for melee sounds good to me :P as i play melee but for that say i want to increase my attack speed am i supposed to edit attack rating which right above defense rating? what value am i exactly looking for here? cus like u said stats are server sided..
Old 11/09/2010, 11:01   #7

You CANT hack Stats or anything server related.. attack speed is in client, same with delay.. Those u need to serch the delay for (Ms) like 2sec= 2000ms..
is only cast time not real delay btw is other tuts howto make nukes instant cast, charges and buffs. etc, longer in epvp 9d section, page 3-7 i bet..
Old 11/09/2010, 12:10   #8

Quote:
1 : Go to C/programfiles/Gamersfirst/9Dragons/Data/Script
2: Then Go to C/programfiles/winner/D9/data/scriptp
If this doesnt work try

1 : Go to C:\programfiles\Gamersfirst\9Dragons\Data\Script
2: Then Go to C:\programfiles\winner\D9\data\script

*** im a *** for posting this
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/09/2010, 12:15   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by RzrBck View Post
If this doesnt work try

1 : Go to C:\programfiles\Gamersfirst\9Dragons\Data\Script
2: Then Go to C:\programfiles\winner\D9\data\script

*** im a *** for posting this
Ur not a *** just by Copy the same thing i told.. But yeah you just started ruin the whole post by being nabish.
Old 11/09/2010, 12:22   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by -MrOfficer- View Post
Ur not a *** just by Copy the same thing i told.. But yeah you just started ruin the whole post by being nabish.
/nonsense

Try to find somethin in cmd with ur description. It will fail, badly. If u type what I "copyd" from you, you'll find it. Thats all.
And u don't get the point of what I was saying -- or you just don't see that ur wrong, locations are always linked with backslash, never with slash forward.
Same goes for your writing of MHS - its called MemoryHackingSoftware, and ur typing 'MSH' all the way. Just nonsense. Care a bit more - and ill stop commenting like this.
gg by making a new account though..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/09/2010, 12:37   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by RzrBck View Post
/nonsense

Try to find somethin in cmd with ur description. It will fail, badly. If u type what I "copyd" from you, you'll find it. Thats all.
And u don't get the point of what I was saying -- or you just don't see that ur wrong, locations are always linked with backslash, never with slash forward.
Same goes for your writing of MHS - its called MemoryHackingSoftware, and ur typing 'MSH' all the way. Just nonsense. Care a bit more - and ill stop commenting like this.
gg by making a new account though..
Ur kinda lame. Ofc i made new Acc, i have used mardan for like a year, but is not my acc, is my friends one, but he never use Epvp. and Who use CMD to just go to C?.. Then ur so fu ckt up with win commands that you probly dont even need this fu cking tut, if you gonna keep be an 1 messed up child, why cant you just hide insted? or just GTFO out frm my fuc kin post and make a own tut, i made this fast just to make few guys on forum understand it, is not a big deal 2 change 1 file. wow ur messd up by ur computer, Restart ur self pls?
"""""""""""""""""
i go bed now, im tired as ur ****, so have fun at epvp forums alone
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2010, 14:10   #12

coul anyone upload somewhere the NDTEXTdb_US ?? please?
Old 11/14/2010, 15:26   #13

Link :

Is alredy renamed, so just change it with Orginal NDTEXTDB_TH.XSD : )
Thanks
5 Users
Old 11/24/2010, 19:33   #14

I cant Understand anything in D9 THai and i did the Tut
Old 11/25/2010, 21:41   #15

its english but on the quests its a blank blank....