Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 06:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

leveling guide for white clans

Discussion on leveling guide for white clans within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
leveling guide for white clans

Cold some1 make it since now i got no idea how to use this diciple in leveling i got to RL by playing and this diciple hack only thing it dose is buff rest dosn't work
Old 04/08/2010, 18:12   #2

i want to make it but i don't have a solution because of the Sun and Moon quest.... you would have to use RL quest until CS6

and since no one helps me or nobody explains the New Firefox to me i can't do anything

and yes, i am also a noob i just can make good guides
Old 04/08/2010, 22:45   #3

well i just got to 133 with peach quest just dunno what to do with all the peaches
Old 04/08/2010, 23:09   #4

i thought i posted on a previous thread what quest you could do as white clan use quest 1.
Old 04/08/2010, 23:11   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestas18 View Post
well i just got to 133 with peach quest just dunno what to do with all the peaches
they dissapear when u do peach quest 2 you might as well complete and do peach quest 2 cuz u get 40k it evetually adds up got about 1bil from it.
Old 04/08/2010, 23:19   #6

it dosn't work only quest that works is the peach one rest out of commition plus i can't seem to get quests at all even my black dragon dosn't work found another problem how to rank up since some of my skills REQ rank2