Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 09:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

9Dragons' community interests

Discussion on 9Dragons' community interests within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: What kind of stuff do you expect from private server?
new dungeons 33 53.23%
new mobs 25 40.32%
new models 25 40.32%
new maps 23 37.10%
new items 27 43.55%
revamp old content 19 30.65%
stat balance 24 38.71%
role balance 25 40.32%
new craft (resources/collectibles/create) 29 46.77%
low rates (x40 or lower) 8 12.90%
high rates (x300 or higher) 36 58.06%
P2W item mall (e.g. banners) 4 6.45%
OP starter gifts (e.g. PS+ starter weapon, relics) 32 51.61%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03/14/2017, 17:22   #16

elite*gold: 0
Totally agree with PA balance, i only disliked the exp of that server. Everything else was great!

And about the premium exclusive maps with bosses, i think, like you, that it`s way less p2w than starter packs or we. I mean people would still need to grind gear to defeat this bosses, but it`s actually a great idea. Can it be done tho ?
Old 03/14/2017, 18:05   #17

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by LPAM View Post
Totally agree with PA balance, i only disliked the exp of that server. Everything else was great!

And about the premium exclusive maps with bosses, i think, like you, that it`s way less p2w than starter packs or we. I mean people would still need to grind gear to defeat this bosses, but it`s actually a great idea. Can it be done tho ?
Via adding dungeons that passes for are available only in Item Mall, I guess. At least, it's the simplest way I can think about.
Old 03/16/2017, 16:38   #18

PA was different Adek, in my opinion, the server was very fun and balanced, but the thing was that people could not get strong easy and quit early. Having a +17 weapon was pure luck and banners as well, try more get more system is always tiring but thrilling. At this point, 9D is not growing, privates don't have any reason to exist anymore...Official is going way off from the base game that you once knew and new players don't exist since 2012.
Thanks
5 Users

Tags
9dragons, content, interest, server, stuff