Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 02:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

9d evolution request

Discussion on 9d evolution request within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/10/2016, 09:08   #31

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
Alot of typing to get attention.enough said.i am finished here.same people same comments. Boring. Bye bye

Ok on a final summise.all the keyboard warriors calling me names.

you hide yourself behind a keyboard and abuse me verbally.whos got the balls to say all this to my face.I have no problem discussing this to your face.

if you have the balls to do so.i am easily free to travel.

please I wish to discuss your issues with me 1 to 1.pm me addresses.we will discuss the issues.please please pm me.Call me a coward!!!!.Ok enough is enough. I want to discuss your issues with me.Lets meet up for a sincere discussion. I wait for a reply. I am sure the word coward from aka xtjamie will be reversed. XTJAMIE you called me a coward. well lets see that. is it not about time we all spoke. Next week i have made a week free.Instead of sitting behind a ketyboard.Have the bolloux to meet me.

mister motor mouth calling me a coward. i will find you. you need a serious head wobble. carry on. btw. if you got the bolloux. lets meet. i guess you are all mouth. lets see. let all elitepvpers know. youur full of mouth .come on jamie. rag your own cage again!!!!!!
I think you mean all the time xtJamie. I didn't say anything bad about you for a lot of time, actually. You focused too much on him. We asked you a few things only. You just cried out loud there. Why are OP items in Item Mall, as well? It takes years to farm those, but you still keep 'em.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sare99 View Post
Hello Epvp community.
My name is Adelin the one who was accused I was boosted by Martin/Mardu, The truth is I just was payed because I took care of that forum and that I still have.
I do not know if its just me the one who remember but also @ was payed for his/shes tutorial on Play9D.

I do not really understand why all of you are accuses Martin of all that is corrupt because he did what he thought it best for his server.
I was a VGM on Elysium and I can tell with hand on my hart : Martin is not the one who boosted Zozohun and Dimi was. Yes we all know Zozohun and his team and we also know @ is a man from Zozo team I mean who dose not already know @ is Tegereki or however his name was on Plya9D or other servers.
@ You are the only and the real notReally from Play9D we all know that, You did a wonderful on Play9D even if I hear some things witch I do not know if they are real and I quote "notReally giving Lucid Decos for 1 gold" and things like this.

The Fact is we all should thank Martin for making what any Private Server has not done before , namely to bring us new Content as we all wanted to have before. We should not punish him for his past mistakes but to thank for what makes for us to demonstrate that this great game is not merely as a dead forever.
@ I know you are a great programmer and I also know you want like we all want to have a nice server where to play and enjoy the new things are coming to us.

So please let's give him a chance and who know maybe we all was wrong when we punish him for what he did in past.

This forum its not for making people fell bad and for attack other server to make people com to "our" it is to help people to enjoy this wonderful game, if you have same opinion like me please do not do this think anymore it look like we all hate everyone who is not like us, and this is wrong.

Kind regards, Adelin.
We don't mind that you got paid, after all. At least I, 'cause I've got my reward for tutorial. It looked quite different than your situation, though, because I made it completely for free at the beginning, then Play9D gave me some coins. The difference was, also, that you could buy only blue boxes that were OP. Here, you can buy full eq.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/10/2016, 10:30   #32

elite*gold: 90
Deleted *
Old 07/10/2016, 11:05   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
thank you for that.60 pff get your calculations right .taking the piss just makes things worse for you. Jumped up prick. i bet that is just a hoax address to make me look an idiot to even attempt to visit. "(kickboxing gym arrange a spar)".LOL WHO ARE YOU ?SKIPPY THE KANGEROO.dont make my laugh .wet lettuce comes to mind
You asked for the address, that's the address. Isn't hard to work out considering about 3 universities in the country do my degree....

The point of the 'spar' is because I have zero interest in fighting you over a silly fued. The address is a safe location where there are multiple witnesses to make sure no serious harm comes to anyone.

You're welcome to stop by anytime. I'm not going to start punching or kicking you over your childish threats.

You have no control over this situation so you're just trying to play the scary guy but in reality you're just an old geezer with far too much time on your hands. Either let info, man up and move on to your community where you can pretend to be someone you're not, carry on arguing the semantics or pursue your threat and be a man of your word and come down to Stoke.

I lose nothing, I gain nothing. What do you honestly expect, you're going to show the world how hardcore and elite you are?

Lad you're arguing with imaginary people over the Internet. I think you need to do something about your pseudo aggression. You're not a very intelligent person considering your actions and your inability to write basic English is hilarious.

You get so incredibly easily wound up. I'd suggest setting an example to your players but they're just as retarded as you for playing your game.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/10/2016, 11:53   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtJamie View Post
I don't play this game, I'm busy working until uni. I only post here when I'm on the delivery vans. Martin is a cocky arrogant waste of time who respects money.

Martin, you are a cunt. You are not anything big or special and you wanting to take this to a real world situation because you cannot control the situation here is pathetic.

What you think? I'm going to meet you and we're going to scrap it out over a forum opinion... You deluded idiot lad.
I am really sorry if you think and I Martin or other person, if you want me to prove you I am not him for sure I will. Just leave me a private message and I can give you my Facebook/Skype or what ever you want.

I do not want people think I am other person. I am who I am and if anyone need me to prove it I easy can.

And also if I understand this wrong, my bad. That's what do I understand from your reply.

~ Adelin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
We don't mind that you got paid, after all. At least I, 'cause I've got my reward for tutorial. It looked quite different than your situation, though, because I made it completely for free at the beginning, then Play9D gave me some coins. The difference was, also, that you could buy only blue boxes that were OP. Here, you can buy full eq.
I understand your point but what do you think I can get from 3.3k coins (33$),And I also love Blue Dragon Box I spend all coins on them, even @ witch is my best friend in this game can confirm it.

~ Adelin.
Old 07/10/2016, 12:41   #35

well yeah 3.3k coins is nothing i confirm sara words
and i dono what Item mall offer based of picture it was elsyuim.
maybe adek right and you can buy full gear i dono becouse i dont play there.
Old 07/10/2016, 12:56   #36

Received Thanks: 1,013
Even in "official" IM, there are stacks of BE to buy. And everyone, who ever played on Evo, know that BE is everything in those resources. But whatever.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/10/2016, 18:53   #37

elite*gold: 393
Why would a Server Owner take his time to open such a topic and flame about something as normal as a file trade? This stinks of desperation and fear of failure. A superior and confident Server Owner doesn't waste his time with things like these. Do you guys see ZeroN degrading himself to such a low level? Nope, I guess he has not the need to do so.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/10/2016, 20:11   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Arceus] View Post
Why would a Server Owner take his time to open such a topic and flame about something as normal as a file trade? This stinks of desperation and fear of failure. A superior and confident Server Owner doesn't waste his time with things like these. Do you guys see ZeroN degrading himself to such a low level? Nope, I guess he has not the need to do so.
True, I remember when 9dpk was under attack and WRK (Or w/e the owner's name is) handled it with dignity.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/11/2016, 03:00   #39

So much hussle for an old game, just saying instead of turning things into a flame war why not let the time judge which pserver is the best and im sure the crowd will decide it, Grow up a pair every one and act more professional and show us something rather than "Your server suck cause i have this and that".
Old 07/11/2016, 09:58   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by soly95 View Post
So much hussle for an old game, just saying instead of turning things into a flame war why not let the time judge which pserver is the best and im sure the crowd will decide it, Grow up a pair every one and act more professional and show us something rather than "Your server suck cause i have this and that".
Yeah sure when we finally grow up we'll want to be just like you.
Old 07/11/2016, 10:23   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsch0ko View Post
Yeah sure when we finally grow up we'll want to be just like you.
Don, How old are you ?, really ?
Old 07/14/2016, 00:41   #42

Deleted *
Old 07/14/2016, 10:18   #43

@GM gave me pills:
As a server owner, as the one who is in charge it should have been YOUR responsibility to keep your dog (your GM) on a leash. You should have told him the rules like what he can and can not do and what things he's supposed to report to you. You did not do any of these. So, me knowing this, it was pretty easy to request a couple of pills, as your newly elected GM had never used the 9D oper tool in his life before, I made him spawn items for me then I waited for the right moment and made a stand at some hidden place so Zozo could buy it. We thought there wasn't a thing called "stand log". To our surprise there was...so yeah we pretty much fucked up. Not more than you did, though.
@, corruption and the pills
Since we all know you're a big fat liar I won't write a novel about this because there's no point because you'd just deny it. Your life is a denial so you can't help it you fat washed up rat, I'm sorry. So you said "...decides to hand over these OP pills to other members of the community. " Yep, you had the balls to say this. Like no one else on Elysium did similar things before us, right? Like there weren't ANY players with % on crit dmg and other OP pills in their inventories and storage but me and zozo. Like you weren't ever involved in helping your people and giving them unfair advantage, right? This list could go on for much longer but as I said there's no point.

Your bitch GM "Chris" also took one of Zozo's black banners away because "he was stacking them". Those black banners were stackable by default which means that no glitches or bugs had to be used in order to equip multiple black banners of the same kind. Now what sort of behavior is that? If or when you dislike a player (in this instance it was zozo but it could have been anyone else) you treat them like crap and make them disappear slowly.

Having Zozo's character deleted was a disgusting move but your behavior AFTERWARDS was even more disgusting. When we asked you what happened to his character that he farmed so much for, you simply lied you weren't in charge anymore and told us to talk to fucking Chris or whatever his name was. You acted like a coward little bitch (that's you, still) and pushed the problem away. Beautiful. Just beautiful, you're the ultimate server owner we all deserve.

@ "I am older than alot of the community i agree. But that does not give the right for me to listen to the total garbage that comes out of this public school boy with an attitude. If you think i will sit back and take all this and not say nothing, you are deeply wrong. "

Sometimes staying silent is the most viable option. In your case it's totally true.
Yes, you're older but that doesn't mean you're more mature. In fact you're the one who acts like a fucking child all the time. A 50+ year old male acting like a 12 year old teenage girl, lel. You're not a grown man.

Say bye one more time, please. Seriously, you're more ridiculous than a sack of potatoes with smilies drawn on each of them.
Old 07/14/2016, 10:26   #44

Deleted *
Old 07/14/2016, 10:29   #45

Those screenshots will only prove you're easily fooled by anyone. But go ahead post anything you like, fatso. It's fun to see that you're this stupid for a ~50 year old. Do you still get erection? Once per month at least? It's obviously your bank account that keeps your wife happy, not your ****. I bet, haha.
Closed Thread