Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 12:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to refine 3+ times with 1 ts?

Discussion on how to refine 3+ times with 1 ts? within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to refine 3+ times with 1 ts?

heya. i remember a trick where exit ref screen during ref, pop a crane herbs and sort bag to see if it suceeded or failed. does this work on GC? also, how do i close the ref screen?
Old 03/02/2015, 18:43   #2

Received Thanks: 1,013
Yea, it's still working. When you get window with confirmation the ref, just press Enter and ESC fast.
Old 03/02/2015, 21:54   #3

GC is the worst. I won't help you.
Old 03/03/2015, 12:53   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuffy7890 View Post
heya. i remember a trick where exit ref screen during ref, pop a crane herbs and sort bag to see if it suceeded or failed. does this work on GC? also, how do i close the ref screen?
yes it still works with crane herbs...
as soon as refine bar start use crane herbs...
TIP : keep crane herbs in quick slots.
if u r refining many weapons at a time u dont even need to do sort
jst refine different weapons till TS effect is on, once its over do sort to see how many succeeded..
if u want to refine one weapon in single TS, u need to use sort
Old 03/03/2015, 13:58   #5

i will try later and let you know. last time i tried i couldnt exit ref screen. maybe i wasnt fast enough.

i got about 110 weapons to refine, so i wont sort for a while xD

edit: worked, ty guys.
Old 03/04/2015, 00:06   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuffy7890 View Post
i will try later and let you know. last time i tried i couldnt exit ref screen. maybe i wasnt fast enough.

i got about 110 weapons to refine, so i wont sort for a while xD

edit: worked, ty guys.
On GC its harder