Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 23:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]How to unpack the NineDragons.exe

Discussion on [HELP]How to unpack the NineDragons.exe within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy [HELP]How to unpack the NineDragons.exe

the link:

plz,help me,how to unpack the 9Dexe?who can share it..thank you very much!

sorry,my bad english!

my email:
skilleditor:

Quest script editor:
Old 03/20/2014, 04:07   #2

-_-
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/22/2014, 02:22   #3

who can share the cracked 9Dragons.exe file?i will share all my 9dragons tools(questeditor,skill editor , map editor and so on)

Old 03/23/2014, 08:01   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pengsaizhen View Post
who can share the cracked 9Dragons.exe file?i will share all my 9dragons tools(questeditor,skill editor , map editor and so on)

Just wanted to tell you that if you'd share those tools you'll kinda launch 9d on a different level, but yeah, I know that you won't share them.

Still cool ****, I can see all the client dev tools there: 3d model converter/ texture converter/ skill table modifying tool / patch creator...
Old 03/23/2014, 09:59   #5

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
Just wanted to tell you that if you'd share those tools you'll kinda launch 9d on a different level, but yeah, I know that you won't share them.

Still cool ****, I can see all the client dev tools there: 3d model converter/ texture converter/ skill table modifying tool / patch creator...
The only thing I really care about this is skill editor. But, after all, all of these are fcking useful.
Old 03/29/2014, 13:14   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
The only thing I really care about this is skill editor. But, after all, all of these are fcking useful.
Look! There you got it ! There's the skill editor, oh wait... it's password protected... Great share, keep going ! [/sarcasm]
If he doesn't release a server himself I don't understand why to keep a mine of gold for himself when others could do something useful with it... I already see play9d relaunching xDD
...The most I could get was the patch creator...Which is useless... I've tried my best to find the XA / X3D converter source, never managed...