Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 09:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

warrior build for a nuker

Discussion on warrior build for a nuker within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
warrior build for a nuker

Hi Epvpers
shortly i had a DB4 nuker on yang i just want to make it strength build to lvl fast so if any 1 could tell me the build i 'ld b grateful cus i dont want to put chi by wrong and ruin my char so i had 826 chi points and i hope tht some 1 could tell the good build for it thx
Old 08/03/2013, 15:31   #2

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashmansonic2 View Post
Hi Epvpers
shortly i had a DB4 nuker on yang i just want to make it strength build to lvl fast so if any 1 could tell me the build i 'ld b grateful cus i dont want to put chi by wrong and ruin my char so i had 826 chi points and i hope tht some 1 could tell the good build for it thx
I still think you'll grind faster with 14 str/dex, cap wis/ess and rest in con. Get def from sets & refine and you'll get lvls faster than getting more str. But it's still my humble opinion.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/03/2013, 17:38   #3

STR build for LL he means....alot of nukers use it in LL.I got no ideea how to build but I guess its just warriorlike..STR/DEX and alot of YYBS lol.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
the best pvp nuker build...
05/05/2013 - 9Dragons - 2 Replies
can someone tell me the best pvp build for nuker ?
WTS h12 HD nuker/hm12 WT nuker/ec12 WT warrior Yin
01/22/2011 - 9Dragons Trading - 1 Replies
as title says im selling an account with all the 3 chars on H12 HD nuker template HM12 WT nuker Template EC12 WT warrior Template all on same account
WTT 93 2H warrior,85 1h warrior,79 nuker spear-light-cold on rsro ZEUS to isro chars
01/08/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 9 Replies
updated on other pots go here:http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/silkroad-onli ne-trading/932385-wtt-rsro-zeus-93-warior-ff-86-1h anded-cleric-80-nuker.html moderator close old thread pls ty!
S/S Nuker build
05/09/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hy, I decided to make s/s nuker, but I don't know which skill trees I should pick and what build would be good. I think hybrid will be better than pure int, but I need you'r opinion about that (I don't have specified hybrid in mind yet...suggestions) Ty for you'r help
WTS Hermit3 Warrior HD. anti nuker build
05/24/2009 - Trading - 3 Replies
i have a 9 dragons Hermit 3 almost 4 warrior HD with anti nukers build. Premium still got about 6 months totals.HM6 blood dragon saber +10 with 1 slot (10% crit). 600 def set. and alot more rare items. just bore of the game wanna sell the account. so hit me up guys if interest. Server. Nirvana plz dont low ball me. price asking $2k USD or best offer.