Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 11:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Project X: 9Dragons

Discussion on Project X: 9Dragons within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/28/2012, 23:34   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Play9D View Post
Are you talking about the leaked Korean source files?
Maybe/Maybe not.. Why would I tell you such a thing
Old 08/28/2012, 23:56   #17

I'd be glad to help with anything. I'll create some banners and e-mail them to you
Old 08/29/2012, 00:03   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon_[RO] View Post
I'd be glad to help with anything. I'll create some banners and e-mail them to you
Send them here please:
Old 08/29/2012, 00:35   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotticus View Post
Maybe/Maybe not.. Why would I tell you such a thing :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Oh okay, I guess I'll just let v0x to figure it out. :)
Old 08/29/2012, 00:36   #20

Quote:
Oh okay, I guess I'll just let v0x to figure it out.
Go ahead and do that
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2012, 00:52   #21

Sup with play9d lazy admin here?
Dude fix the fking bugs on your server.

And looks like play9d lazy admin is acting weird..... LOL
Old 08/29/2012, 01:25   #22

Quote:
Go ahead and do that
aw, such a bad move.

he says hi, check your new thread by the way.

Quote:
Hi there, Mr. Parkinson.

Unfortunately for you, Project X 9Dragons is forced to be cancelled. We've acquired a lot of personal and sensitive data including social security, personal geolocation data, financial sector and your student information.

If you feel like going against Play9D you may want to think twice, because your personal data will be passed onto the publisher which have the complete license rights to sign a blank for the FBI regarding copyright infrightment, which later co-operate with your ISP to get your address (even though I already have and will give it to them myself), which leads to nice 5 guys from your local law enforcement unit in suits, heavily armed with semi-automatic weapons waking you up in 4 AM to take you in for custody.
Your mother Christine won't be very glad to be involved as you may assume, especially after your fathers death.

And may I add a personal advice, life is short - avoid fucking with the wrong people.

Have a great night,

signing off - warv0x.
Old 08/29/2012, 02:00   #23

Wait.. Social security in the UK?

Really? It's called national insurance FYI

I am not going against ANYONE, What the **** in the world is wrong with healthy competition?

And bringing my fathers death into this? Really?

The only person here that is going against anything is YOU By hacking my elitepvpers account you have violated set data protection laws..

You look in the DB And find that my password is the same here.. Well... Aren't you Mr. Clever

I really can't see an issue with competition.. On another note.. The FBI Cannot touch me.. I do not have any files stored on any of my personal computers.. My ISP Will not release my address for such a matter.. This again falls under data protection here in the UK

"5 Guys from your local law enforcement unit in suits, heavily armed with semi-automatic weapons waking you up in 4 AM to take you in for custody"

That **** only happens in America.. You watch too many movies.. And I state again.. What is wrong with competition ?

I know what your problem is with the competition side of things, You really don't want another server up so you hack my account and make me look like a ****.. You don't want other people profiting on your failed mistakes.. Why release the files then? Why leak them in the first place?

As I mentioned above.. Please do not bring my family and personal life into this.. This has no bearing what-so-ever on my personal life or my fathers death

Why not go ahead and kick {VN Coder} In the ***** too? He actually has something workable right now..

All I am doing is looking over the files.. For the time being.. That's why this is a PROJECT Not a WORKING SERVER...

I have spent countless hours playing Play9D And spent well over in the region of $250 As an estimate.. And this is how you people repay me? All I did was make a project thread/Facebook page :/
Old 08/29/2012, 02:17   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHitman22 View Post
Wait.. Social security in the UK?

Really? It's called national insurance FYI

I am not going against ANYONE, What the fuck in the world is wrong with healthy competition?

And bringing my fathers death into this? Really?

The only person here that is going against anything is YOU By hacking my elitepvpers account you have violated set data protection laws..

You look in the DB And find that my password is the same here.. Well... Aren't you Mr. Clever

I really can't see an issue with competition.. On another note.. The FBI Cannot touch me.. I do not have any files stored on any of my personal computers.. My ISP Will not release my address for such a matter.. This again falls under data protection here in the UK

"5 Guys from your local law enforcement unit in suits, heavily armed with semi-automatic weapons waking you up in 4 AM to take you in for custody"

That shit only happens in America.. You watch too many movies.. And I state again.. What is wrong with competition ?

I know what your problem is with the competition side of things, You really don't want another server up so you hack my account and make me look like a dick.. You don't want other people profiting on your failed mistakes.. Why release the files then? Why leak them in the first place?

As I mentioned above.. Please do not bring my family and personal life into this.. This has no bearing what-so-ever on my personal life or my fathers death
Implying the only way to acquire your password is to waste my time cracking salted hashes, you are indeed clueless for someone claiming security skills. Social security numbers are used widely and based on the same system, the only difference between countries is the name.

Raids from your local law enforcement/crime unit occur only in USA? That's even more funny to hear from an adult in the IT sector..
The files were never leaked through me in the first place, if you're going to play on this scene you have to make sure you hold the aces. Besides, didn't you say you've ran servers in the past? Oh let me guess, you've never been on top of the scene to know how rough it could get when we're talking about a multimillion tax free business.

And trust me, I can assure you a very nice visit if you keep hitting wrong blocks. Even if you had nothing to do with it and I just felt like it, I could make your real life as well as relatives experience a dragging hell.

Why I didn't care about {VN Coder} ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by {VN Coder} View Post
nah .. US and EU have Play9D ... how about another for Vietnamese ?
because ... Vietnamese Money lower than USD , EUR ... so i decied to open 1 for Vietnamese ... i dont harm Warv0x , Play9D .... all we need money right ?
This time is not kill each other ... Just DeV the game and keep the Server Side in Silent ...
Old 08/29/2012, 02:26   #25

Quote:
Implying the only way to acquire your password is to waste my time cracking salted hashes, you are indeed clueless for someone claiming security skills. Social security numbers are used widely and based on the same system, the only difference between countries is the name.

Raids from your local law enforcement/crime unit occur only in USA? That's even more funny to hear from an adult in the IT sector..
The files were never leaked through me in the first place, if you're going to play on this scene you have to make sure you hold the aces. Besides, didn't you say you've ran servers in the past? Oh let me guess, you've never been on top of the scene to know how rough it could get when we're talking about a multimillion tax free business.

And trust me, I can assure you a very nice visit if you keep hitting wrong blocks. Even if you had nothing to do with it and I just felt like it, I could make your real life as well as relatives experience a dragging hell.
The only issue is that social security as a system does not even exist here as a "System" In England..

I am not claiming any security skills at all.. Let me guess you had a glance at my Facebook page and assumed that I was good with computers? Assumption correct..

I really don't see where the problem lies here.. I do not even have a workable code base/client yet.. And if was planning on doing something it would take months of hard work.. Why don't you attack someone who actually has a workable base? And has proven that on YouTube.. I am sure he is more of a threat than me

Quote:
Why I didn't care about {VN Coder} ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by {VN Coder} View Post
nah .. US and EU have Play9D ... how about another for Vietnamese ?
because ... Vietnamese Money lower than USD , EUR ... so i decied to open 1 for Vietnamese ... i dont harm Warv0x , Play9D .... all we need money right ?
This time is not kill each other ... Just DeV the game and keep the Server Side in Silent ...
Did I make threats to harm you or your server in any way shape or form?

You're assuming that I am going to harm the Play9D Community with the knowledge I have gathered over the past few years.. You are wrong.. I am not out to harm ANYONE..

I just wanted to make a small closed beta test with what I had at the time.. Which I don't have right now.. This is hard work and I know you have put hard work and effort into Play9D And decryption of the files..

I do not mean to harm you or the extended community at all.. If you'd of asked me I would of told you exactly that

All I have been doing in my time within the Play9D Community is try helping those in need and supporting Play9D In his efforts on the forums.. Some like to try it "Ass Kissing" I like to call it speaking the truth

Where in the original post did I threaten to harm the Play9D Community or Play9D Management/Administration.. Please do tell me that..

Quote:
Project X: 9Dragons
This is a progress thread for the development of a new 9Dragons private server

A little background on myself is that I have run several successive private servers including:

Dekaron/2Moons/WoW/Cabal/RuneScape Under different names and websites

I am knowledgeable within: C++/C#/VB/SQL/ASP/HTML/CSS/JS

If you don't know what the above programming/scripting languages are feel free to ask here on this thread

We are a relatively small team with only one other developer.. Including myself that makes a team of just TWO Active recruitment for development staff is now in place.. Please send me a PM Here or post on the Facebook page

Below is our Facebook page we will be updating that page and this thread on a weekly basis with the progress of our development

Thanks for reading

Scott
Old 08/29/2012, 02:48   #26

wow that first post... did warvox just hack your account? :O

i know he did that to a r@ge member, best not to fvk with these guys -_-

critique their server, but not fvk with them xD

Quote:
Hi there, Mr. Parkinson.

Unfortunately for you, Project X 9Dragons is forced to be cancelled. We've acquired a lot of personal and sensitive data including social security, personal geolocation data, financial sector and your student information.

If you feel like going against Play9D you may want to think twice, because your personal data will be passed onto the publisher which have the complete license rights to sign a blank for the FBI regarding copyright infrightment, which later co-operate with your ISP to get your address (even though I already have and will give it to them myself), which leads to nice 5 guys from your local law enforcement unit in suits, heavily armed with semi-automatic weapons waking you up in 4 AM to take you in for custody.
Your mother Christine won't be very glad to be involved as you may assume, especially after your fathers death.

And may I add a personal advice, life is short - avoid ******* with the wrong people.

Have a great night,

signing off - warv0x.
Old 08/29/2012, 02:49   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Zyklon] View Post
wow that first post... did warvox just hack your account? :O

i know he did that to a r@ge member, best not to fvk with these guys -_-
Yes he hacked it.. The account I have held here for YEARS

Not even said a bad word against Play9D

I really don't know what the problem is
Old 08/29/2012, 03:07   #28

hey uhm just a lil bit of trolling here.

@TheHitman22, so your main account is actually Scotticus, and was hacked by this warv0x guy from play9d team?
Old 08/29/2012, 03:08   #29

Let me roll you through a little chat we had earlier and why this happened..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play9D
Are you talking about the leaked Korean source files?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotticus
Maybe/Maybe not.. Why would I tell you such a thing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Play9D
Oh okay, I guess I'll just let v0x to figure it out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotticus
Go ahead and do that
Don't look at me, you're the one who started playing the independent wannabe developer role and provoked the wrong person. ;D
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2012, 03:13   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensei1st View Post
hey uhm just a lil bit of trolling here.

@TheHitman22, so your main account is actually Scotticus, and was hacked by this warv0x guy from play9d team?
Correct..

Quote:
Let me roll you through a little chat we had earlier and why this happened..

Don't look at me, you're the one who started playing the independent wannabe developer role and provoked the wrong person. ;D
I am not looking at you.. I am sorry for the provocation and I hope that Warv0x Accepts this as my true word
Closed Thread