Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 03:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problems with AutoHotkey as 9d-trainer

Discussion on Problems with AutoHotkey as 9d-trainer within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problems with AutoHotkey as 9d-trainer

So I followed this guide by koozzz -- >

I've done everything like the way it was explained there, but whenever I try to run my created .exe Im having this error message:

@http://i41.servimg.com/u/f41/12/21/90/00/ahk10.jpg

How can I fix that? I've tried on my PC with XP and laptop with Windows7, both times same error.

here is the .txt file , .ahk file and .exe file I used/created.
Attached Files
File Type: rar AutoHotkey txt-ahk-exe.rar (197.8 KB, 34 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problems with 7.4 Cytriik Trainer
05/21/2011 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
Heyy im having trouble with this i had upgraded my Microsoft 2010 C++ and my Framework to 4.0 and my Trainer Still crashes when i press ready why am i having trouble?.. Please Help
Problems with 7.5 Cytriik Trainer?
05/21/2011 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies
What the helll!!!? everything is working fine and stuff when i press ready a Box comes up it says it works then i choose my server then i got to my inventory and nothing changes can someone help?
32bit/64bit CE Trainer Problems
09/12/2009 - Dragonica - 7 Replies
With help of raresumo's ct i made a trainer using cheat engine. The trainer is basically a teleporter that edits a characters X, Y, Z coordinates. The provlem is that the trainer only works on 64bit windows only. Anyone know what the problem is to get it working on the 32bit windows? I built the trainer in both 64 and 32 bit platforms but still doesn't work. I think the trainer may not be detecting the process properly? Here's a list of tested PCs: Windows 7 64bit: Works Windows Vista...
[AutoHotKey] Meele trainer / 2h wep, + shields with resting
08/14/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
You need 2 persons, and start macro at the same time. All weapons should be in backpack, not in paperdol! First person - hit first / meele hp ; ; AutoHotkey Version: 1.x ; Language: English ; Platform: Win9x/NT ; Author: grzybek