Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 07:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dafuq?! - 9D Private Server - GM Deleting Topics regarding low EXP

Discussion on Dafuq?! - 9D Private Server - GM Deleting Topics regarding low EXP within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 393
Dafuq?! - 9D Private Server - GM Deleting Topics regarding low EXP

Well done Play9D (or who else is deleting our topics)...

All topics regarding the low XP get deleted without any warnings.

But it is as it is. The EXP is way too low for an Private Server, and the promised x20 are based on *****. they should be based on GC US and then additionally ad x20. As for now it feels like it is x5 or something.
The Droprate is Low as hell. 2 GT's until RL. You kidding me?
Also MOB dmg is way too high...

All-in-All:
--> No sence in playing on this server with that rate... I mean i rather play on GC with all my Gears / Friends / and precious Items. Then playing Private with that XP.
Old 04/02/2012, 18:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
The exp has been set to 2000% which is equal of x20 varying on GCEU rates, just like everything else. We're working on the rates and other content faults at the moment, please refrain from spamming all over the forums about the same topic. That's the main reason they were deleted, we got peoples points and we're working on it, no need to have 100 topics discussing the same thing.

Sincerely,
Play9D Team.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/02/2012, 19:25   #3

Quote:
Very, they even reset my post count, well aren't you mature GM's! Like a communist, If you don't like someones opinion, you silence them. Well don't worry i will happily preach my opinions over and over.
very nice first impression of play9d. so "Professional" lawl

good thing we have epvp to escape his fascist control over a dead forum xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2012, 19:52   #4

elite*gold: 76
ehm.. if I get a gold drop on GC EU in the bambo village then its around 5 gold.. if your rates would be x20 wouldnt I get around 100 gold?

better close the server >_>
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2012, 20:11   #5

the Exp in this server 3x even not 5x

he 'll fix that (i hope)
Old 04/02/2012, 21:18   #6

Received Thanks: 1,196
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Zyklon] View Post
very nice first impression of play9d. so "Professional" lawl

good thing we have epvp to escape his fascist control over a dead forum xD
What's wrong in preventing spam threads? There is already a thread to discuss about the rates, so what's the point in creating more threads about this case? I totally support the way they handle it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2012, 21:47   #7

he will fix rate exp.. i think if it's same exp rate.. and drop rate i think 50% of ppl quit from p.server
Old 04/03/2012, 04:12   #8

Bad rates, I wont waste my time here......i rather go and play gc 9d
Old 04/03/2012, 05:12   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by sol!dus View Post
What's wrong in preventing spam threads? There is already a thread to discuss about the rates, so what's the point in creating more threads about this case? I totally support the way they handle it.
spam threads, ok we get the point

but deleting entire threads including legitimate complaints (of missing skills, broken xp) and resetting posts is kinda over the top.

maybe he thinks he is mr. perfect and cant handle any complaints. ego maniac.
Old 04/03/2012, 05:13   #10

i think rate exp now it's 8x not 20x

and drop rate x0.5 not x20

i hope this server get DDOS (( evil heheh
Old 04/03/2012, 05:14   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prizzle View Post
ehm.. if I get a gold drop on GC EU in the bambo village then its around 5 gold.. if your rates would be x20 wouldnt I get around 100 gold?

better close the server >_>
i heard they are bringing down rates to 2x

at GC-EU startup there was 10x drop rate, each mob dropped 4-5 items

thats is how you startup a game. so pathetic, he must be listening to the "PROS" who wanted 5x for the server.

sure, we waste our time rebuilding characters on a 5x server which can get shut down without warning, when we all have H+ characters in both USA AND EU LOL

he gives excuses for dropping the rate to improve economy. its lies. it is so that banned vietnamese gold farmers from 9d usa can come here and making a living, sharing profit with play9D
Old 04/03/2012, 07:05   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play9D View Post
The exp has been set to 2000% which is equal of x20 varying on GCEU rates, just like everything else.
oh rly ?? do you have any idea what the rate in GC EU is ? cm on dont be lieing to urself, u know that the rate is too low.

i myself wont waste my time on a private server with this **** rates until they are "fixed" ( maintence took how long? just to fix the x8 exp to x12? gotta say nice job for that )

and about the start up item thing, i dont have anyproblem with it if the drop rate is high, but CM ON MAN x2 ??? 2gt 1fs till FD, ye well.

hope you can make some changes !!
Old 04/03/2012, 08:46   #13

this is what happens when a GM deletes community posts about actions, ignores them.

and listen to 1 moron who likes 5x experience rate and 2x drop rate.

he is bragging about 350 forum members out of which only 1 asked for the item mall. obviously they will lower rates so that gold sellers can have monopoly and share profit with him

good job lol. he had the source code for over a month and doesnt even know how to change xp rates.

lack of dedication.
Old 04/03/2012, 08:48   #14

elite*gold: 393
LoL, the maintainance fixes *****... Nothing got fixed, they even lowered the xp....
IS he trying to fool us? 1st April is gone, so wth is that guy doing?
He turns the servers off for several hours to fix smth, and after that it is even worse.
LOL.
Old 04/03/2012, 09:42   #15

why won't they just lower the amount of exp needed to level up by 20...or 40...wichever is the "rate" right now,and this way it will trully be x20 server(the exp from the quests would be x20 too);increase the drop rate...cuz there is no fun in being FC+...with OC weapons...and no clothes ADV LF or money...

otherwise there is no point in playing...for the last 5 years...every 9dragons fun strugled with low rated...etc...this should be fun for everyone...
Thanks
2 Users