Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 10:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

For Saweet... Question about packet edition...

Discussion on For Saweet... Question about packet edition... within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/10/2011, 19:20   #31

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,084
I can login and join the game but gets disconnect afterwards. This is the same behavior without modifying anything. If I strip all the code and make 9Dis nothing but a proxy the same thing happens. I think GG is still detecting a proxy is present and closes the socket. Only thing I can think of is hooking winsock APIs and not allowing GG to close.
Old 12/10/2011, 20:58   #32

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by saweet View Post
I can login and join the game but gets disconnect afterwards. This is the same behavior without modifying anything. If I strip all the code and make 9Dis nothing but a proxy the same thing happens. I think GG is still detecting a proxy is present and closes the socket. Only thing I can think of is hooking winsock APIs and not allowing GG to close.
yes and now is more easy bcz with the by pass i send you, GG no close game or hack tool, not detect ollydbg ,Cheat engine, MHS. and you can inject.
and i have atached olly to Gamemon.des and edit some asembly, i dont know too much but i just find all HLT and replace with nop. maybe you can do some .exe who patch the gameguard bcz you can modify when is running and GG don nothing...

i just have problem with ggscan.des. nnpgnt.des i cant atach this.
Old 12/14/2011, 03:21   #33

BUmp... hope some have some idea to prevent GG hook winsock... or some way to protect SSDt
Old 12/15/2011, 18:48   #34

@Saweet i found this:

is for silkroad but maybe you can do the same with the ninedragons.exe
[Guide] Client Based Packet Injection

1. we know we are able to inject and modify values in game and attach any debuger
2.if you can not use 9diciple as proxy the use the client, and inject the packets in client and GG will not detect any proxy.
Old 12/23/2011, 23:23   #35

Bump