Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 10:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question for the Q reset in 9D GC

Discussion on Question for the Q reset in 9D GC within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Question for the Q reset in 9D GC

i saw a lot of people are doing the quest reset of Disturbance of Zhengyang Village 2. is there any tool for doing that for 9D GC ? if any1 know, would u please share with us if you can. thanks
Old 10/11/2011, 19:46   #2

pm me
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2011, 20:44   #3

There aint any tools needed for that xD

Just open quest's when ur on last step, click Cancel on it, but DONT CONFIRM that you want to cancel the quest, Then go to the NPC 2 finish the quest WHILE the Cancel window is open, and when you click finish Quest u also click Confirm on that you want to cancel the quest ( Within 500-1000 ms ) and you will get reward + cancel quest..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/12/2011, 06:42   #4

that quest won't let u give up
Old 10/12/2011, 13:41   #5

in 9dragons gamecampus? lol is anythink i dono?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] level of the pet, reset the orb and clovers
10/16/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
I am wanting to create some new iten I saw on some server out there: Reducer level: Example: using the item your pet can reduce the level of 255 to level 70. Reset Orb: Using the item the player clears the orb it.
[swsro1] question about pw reset
07/17/2010 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
i got an account for swsro1 but i dont know the password, but i know the email, and the pw-changer thing ( I mean QQ). Is there any way to change the password? If i write e-mail to the admins of swsro with the account's email,they will reset the pw? Is it possible? And whats the e-mail can i write for? im waiting for answer.
cabal (reset hack)-question
04/26/2010 - Cabal Private Server - 4 Replies
hiya i was wondering if its possible to hack your reset from 1 to like 10 in unprotected server ? if its possible can you please tell me how
[ question ] Possible to reset...
01/24/2010 - Kal Online - 4 Replies
Hi guys, just wondering if anyone could reset my 2nd password? I unblocked one of my old char anno which got blocked because of 2nd pw, but now I dont know the right 2nd password :S The one who could make it that gets 10kk on hanin, ( I got like 50kk+ on that acc )
[Question] Help to reset my database
09/10/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello everyone, I have a database full working, with a lots of character create, and I want clear all raking noblety, flower, KO Board, user, all, I want make all new egain, what i need move? I use TQ Binary 3.0!