Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 00:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

9D gold hack required please.

Discussion on 9D gold hack required please. within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/31/2014, 18:15   #16

elite*gold: 0
You necro'ed a 2011 thread of something that only worked on a specific version of the game.

You don't need a gold hack, you need a brain...
Old 09/02/2014, 14:33   #17

Gold hack is available if you find a way to repeat quests that give massive amounts of gold. Other than that there's no possible method to add gold to your account from client side.
You should never trust these kind of videos which promise too much; they mostly sound "too good to be true".

EDIT: or maybe if you try different scr_base files and find one which has NPCs that reward gold (or something valuable that can be sold at other NPC's for gold) for cheap mob drops...then yeah. But I doubt.

9Dragons is all about putting real money in it and countless grind hours in order to be called a noob. No thanks.
Old 09/02/2014, 16:26   #18

Disagree with the putting money into it. Only time i spent some was back in Acclaim in the good old days when reaching CS was something and grinding with no Premmy was a drag.

As for countless hours, sure, it's a grind game after all. Wanna level cap in 1/2 months, go play something like WoW or Forsaken World. Then spent countless hours raiding/questing for gear.
Old 09/02/2014, 17:39   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by josped View Post
Disagree with the putting money into it. Only time i spent some was back in Acclaim in the good old days when reaching CS was something and grinding with no Premmy was a drag.

As for countless hours, sure, it's a grind game after all. Wanna level cap in 1/2 months, go play something like WoW or Forsaken World. Then spent countless hours raiding/questing for gear.
You can't be anything at pve and pvp unless you pump massive amounts of cash into this game. Some players claim to have reached things without pumping money but where's the proof, hell I don't even need them to prove anything because I know what this game is like and I already know the answer.

It isn't a problem as long as you've got money and also a lot of freetime but I guess most people don't have one or any of them. I'm not complaining. I did spend several hours and a lot of cash on this game so I may not even have the right to complain after all. I'm saying this game is no longer worth it. More and more bugs/glitches/abusers are showing up and this makes me want to not carry on playing this crap. And of course the acclaim population is gone, I liked them but without them 9Dragons just isn't 9Dragons.
Main reason players still keep playing is pure nostalgia. Deep they heart they want to go back in time or some shit like that. Nah, I don't need 9Dragons anymore.

I don't like WoW, never played WoW. I did see videos of WoW and all these other MMO's like AoW, LoL. No, I don't like any MMO's but 9Dragons. But it should also be a past tense, though. Mostly I tend to play third-person shooters like the GTA series, I'm obsessed with GTA V now, it's awesome even on PS3 it kicks asses and I can't wait for the PC release! Damn! I also started (well I tried because my computer is outdated) playing FPS games, BF4 to be more exact. I love it. Never ever have I played FPS games before it's awesome.

Just try to get off 9Dragons. It's just an advice not an order, lol. It takes your life. Just one more level and I go to eat. Just one more level and I go to sleep. Just one more level and I'll go take a dump. Just one more level and I'll take the trash out, just one...just one. Oh it's 5x event right now I cannot go to sleep now. Oh it's VGM PK event I cannot go to pee now. Oh it's pvp time now I can't answer the damn phone because I need both hands to keep on running and KG at the same time!

FPS is similar but it's a bit better. That's my opinion.
Old 09/02/2014, 18:47   #20

Beg to differ again... How many ss's you want? On my years of Acclaim i ran premmy for the 1st year then stopped (buy coins at promotions, spend at next premmy promotion, 50% cost...). On P9D i put $10 to get a deco. That's not huge amounts of money.

9D is about what you know, not what you spend.

As for dropping 9D, did that at R3, a week or two into it. 600% was funny but.. Oh, and i reached IM10 using **** +2 bracers on a ck healer wearing a 600def cloth and no KJ epi or anything if you must ask. But got boring after that cause i spent more time running viets around than grinding.

Was fun though, sort of, those ***** never figured a very highspeed ck healer munching veggies on peace mode can't really be killed unless he's dumb enough to stop and fight...