Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 12:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Moderator Resignation

Discussion on Moderator Resignation within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,084
Moderator Resignation

Hey guys, I have chosen to resign my moderator position. This decision has been pending for over a year and has finally come. My driving factor is I am no longer able to be active enough for you guys. I think our 9Dragons community needs an active leader who is interested in 9Dragons to keep thinking moving forward.

I have enjoyed being a moderator for 9Dragons, many of you I have played with in-game and we had some good times. The most enjoying part though was seeing so many people have fun with my 9Disciple hack, both for VN and TH. Your enjoyment ultimately pushed my development of 9Disciple, and I honestly feel we made the best all-around hack that has ever existed for 9Dragons.

There are a few people I would like to say thanks to (in no particular order):

, we had one crazy money making operation in-game didn't we? You're one of my favorite casual 9Dragons players
, we had some tough times both on forum and in-game, but you do know how to have fun and that is what I like about you
, it was sad to see you become inactive when I became active. we would have made good partners in crime! thanks for all the info you have shared
, thanks for all your contributions to this forum. I recommended you for replacing me as moderator back in January or so of this year.
, one of the few people who use the post reporting feature, thank you for helping me keep our forum clean. Also thank you for helping other people out as much as you did
, thanks for all your guides! it helped so many people. And thanks for being one of my beta testers for 9Disciple!
, thanks for sharing information and helping out people. The quest hack in 9Dis wouldn't have been the same without it.
, thanks for helping out around here and pushing me to keep 9Disciple updated.
, thanks for your guides and helpful information. It is so hard trying to do this alone!
, thanks for keeping me on my toes with the other VN hacks. Everytime there was a new feature I HAD to get it in 9Dis fast!
, we go back pretty far and 9Disciple would not have existed if it wasn't for you. Thanks for all your contributions here, it really had a big impact.

Absinthe-, kaso, Verdent, PackU, I don't remember your forum names but we had a blast in-game!

Sorry if I forgot anyone. I'll still be around here and there! Good luck everyone
Thanks
7 Users
Old 08/24/2011, 20:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hello. I am really sorry to hear that you will no longer be our moderator. I think you did a great job with the forum and with creating 9Disciple.I just wanted to say that i was surprised in a really good way to see my name in that list . Thank you again and good luck
Old 08/24/2011, 22:20   #3

Saweet, you rock!
Dont Be a stranger around here !
Old 08/25/2011, 06:48   #4

Go out with a bang mate, make 9Disciple for G1 :P
Old 08/25/2011, 14:22   #5

elite*gold: 76
finally your away, who needs an inactive mod anyways.
hf gl in ur life.
Old 08/25/2011, 15:33   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prizzle View Post
finally your away, who needs an inactive mod anyways.
hf gl in ur life.
there's no need to be rude
Old 08/29/2011, 20:49   #7

when will we gat new moderator? i think 9D comunity needs it =D. Or did we allredy get it ? xD
Old 08/29/2011, 22:13   #8

Received Thanks: 1,013
Yes, we can (live without moderator) xD

I don't know, saweet was the best 4ever boss xD like TGW
Old 08/30/2011, 01:07   #9

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,084
Hey guys, thanks for the kind words. It was not an easy decision. As some of you may or may not know, one of the reasons for resigning was for connection issues to the site. I still get Gateway not found and request timeouts, although it is happening less the past couple weeks than usual. It is only this site and it always comes back. I notified the admins about it last year but the issue persists.
Old 08/30/2011, 12:35   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by saweet View Post
Hey guys, thanks for the kind words. It was not an easy decision. As some of you may or may not know, one of the reasons for resigning was for connection issues to the site. I still get Gateway not found and request timeouts, although it is happening less the past couple weeks than usual. It is only this site and it always comes back. I notified the admins about it last year but the issue persists.
Man, you're our master there. You always help us, when we need that. Where we found another mod?

Hmm... then you will help us on MSN or something?
Old 08/31/2011, 01:32   #11

And we dint even start our fun time since you started working <3.. i will miss you man and you know how much i liked you and our time ingame, and what a fan i am!.. Good Luck on ur life mate, and if ur ever on msn : to contact me, Btw is sad ur leaving, and it was hard 2 swollow when i saw my name here.. even that we r on a forum, you have so much respect here, and we all love ur work.. Good luckie babe<3.. :')
Old 08/31/2011, 09:02   #12

@-MrOfficer-, some offtop:
(your) Posts: 404 <- not found xD

Officer told all of that, what we felt... All epvp 9d section... You're the legend here, saweet :3