Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 09:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need trainer for healer traps

Discussion on need trainer for healer traps within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need trainer for healer traps

does anyone know of a buff trainer that will work for healer's traps?

i suppose something that would press a number on the hotkeys and then mouse click somewhere on the ground would work. anyone got something like that?
Old 07/28/2011, 18:17   #2

you stupid fart you cannot train actives or smashes...
Old 07/28/2011, 18:53   #3

elite*gold: 76
make ac tool undetected for GG and then write your own Pixel based bot.
Old 07/29/2011, 07:36   #4

if you are talking about G1 version, you can just use any script editor and make one yourself (autoit is pretty easy to learn). It's very easy to do, you can probably program one in an hour or two (includes learning the program). But for other versions with a anti-hack, you'll need to do like what Prizzle said, need to bypass the anti-hack first.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ BOT TRAPS ] In Jangan
04/23/2014 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Wtf , people gone crazy or what ? why are you doing bot traps in jangan ? there is only few gold bots lvl 80+ . Yesterday i came home high as a cow and gone to bed. i woke up and WTF -20 % ?? I got breakdown lol :D . In future , people , please dont do bot traps in jangan , cause in jangan 98 % = player bots ;) Bye
WTT CS12 ck healer, sm7 bot warr, fc12 healer restat
05/07/2011 - 9Dragons Trading - 2 Replies
hey im just wanting to trade a CS12 ck healer pvp build with 4 slot deco 520 dodge and 3 jades, 4 scales and 3 tears, oh and the fc12 and cs12 chars are both templates but the cs12 also has 500 def set wd seal gb wd bracers +5 and 66mill im looking to trade it for a well geared cs nuker any clan on yin btw send me an email on [email protected] if u want a quick response thanks
[Sammeltherad] Mob Traps
01/21/2011 - Minecraft - 11 Replies
Hier könnt ihr - eure mob traps posten (mit bau einleitung) - gegen seitig mob traps tauschen - Oder Fragen zu mob traps stellen Viel Spaß Mfg
G15 Skill Trainer (Healer)
06/10/2009 - 9Dragons - 6 Replies
Hi guys, been a long time now since i posted some "Crap" or "stupid" comments! But now i got something what may be usefull for some users or not! There a 2 things what u need 1. Logitech G15 Keyboard 2. Knowing how to config a macro (it is realy simple with the G15) Ok, let's get started.
Be able to put infinite traps?
02/06/2009 - RF Online - 0 Replies
is there a way to be able to put more traps like 30 , 40 etc on a same spot?