Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 07:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How To Play 9Dragons Offline?

Discussion on How To Play 9Dragons Offline? within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation How To Play 9Dragons Offline?

can i play 9dragons offline without internet connection

my internet connection always disconnect me (

how to make a server to play 9dragon offline??

we can play world of warcraft offline

but how to play 9dragon offline how to create a server help plzz
Old 03/06/2011, 06:43   #2

+1
Old 03/06/2011, 08:24   #3

elite*gold: 321
KEEP DREAMING
Old 03/06/2011, 11:54   #4

haha fakin awsum thread lol, Use serch u dumb ****! and u find out tht we have tryed and failed, is a huge FAIL to ask about, 9D pserv, 9D offline client. Gm tools, etc Its fakin indy21 man.. Nothing will leak out unlike Acclaim holdin GM tools, but now theyr gone so keep on dreamin ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2011, 20:28   #5

U Scwarzdick please use search engine to search how dumb **** you are yourself.....
have a nice day
Old 03/09/2011, 11:45   #6

That is quite the sad sad little post , well , a 9Dragons offline server ?? That's just sad , the game is hard on players as it is with other players around to help with items and party quests , but doing it solo , man , that would take forever , a word to the wise , wow/lineage/9dragons and other mmorpg's alike , are not made for single player gaming/questing/farming , they are meant to be played with other players , you cannot possibly complete an instance by yourself (well you can but not the same level as you) , and besides the games themselves are structured and built in such a way that you cannot have fun (game by definition means to have fun ) by yourself , what will you accomplish by playing alone ?
"Hey , bro , I just did shen mo alone today .
Lol on wich server
Not server man 9Dragons offline is the sh*t!"
Lamerzorz
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2011, 18:31   #7

******!?

Yes you can play 9 dragons off-line, this has been approved by 1 million 9Dragon addicts world wide.
Please carefully follow these instructions for the best performance.
1. Log into any server on any version of 9dragons. (make sure you are connected to the internet)

2. Select your character and log in. after that wait for your log-in cool-down to ware off.

3. Press the 'ESC' button on your keyboard, Right mouse click on 'Log off to character selection screen'.

4. During those seconds given to you before logging off, you have about 5-10 seconds to free roam off-line on 9Dragons, truly remarkable is it not?.

That is basicly how you do it, if you are wondering 'why is the time so short? i wanna play for hours' then i highly recommend you get a ******* check-up at your local G.P just to make sure you are ok.

That is my detailed explanation please rate/like this post if you found this useful.:co nfused::co nfused:
Thanks
1 User