Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > 9Dragons Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS RL CHAR ItemMALL [BARDO]

Discussion on WTS RL CHAR ItemMALL [BARDO] within the 9Dragons Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS RL CHAR ItemMALL [BARDO]

Hi all i want to sell RL beggar healer with 47 non tradeable exp cards i think its good char for new start ! Pm me HERE !
Old 07/06/2010, 09:53   #2

Bump !
Old 07/07/2010, 15:48   #3

Bump ! BEst offer is 1.5 k k k atm =/

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS PS6 NUKER (bardo) also another ps char in same acc
06/05/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 3 Replies
PLS ONLY PM ME for Real money ,its very nice offer for you ive got 2 ps char in same acc and as ive got many items on it like flags,marble,bboe,def set,be,talisman,def trinket also 7 per premumpackage 90 day and perm deco per 4 also many extra items all of this can be yours just Pm Me ( $ ) or Euro if you sericiously wanna buy, i can send all details or picture and deal with about of this acc...i know u will be happy after this trade... pm me your good offers heavenly demon clan...male char
[RSRO] ItemMall opening.
02/16/2010 - Silkroad Online - 55 Replies
Dear users! We are glad to announce, that the Item Mall will be opened in the 26th January 2010, after weekly inspection. In Item Mall you can find lots of scrolls, tickets, avatars, pets and also premium tickets! If you'll activate gold or silver tickets, your characters experience and skill experience will grow up faster. All stuff in Item Mall you can buy via silk only. To buy silk, visit ?????????, select Silkroad Online and buy!
itemmall verschenken?
01/30/2010 - Rappelz - 0 Replies
kann man itemalls verschenken oder verkaufen?
ItemMall Spiele....
09/06/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Hi ich suche spiele wo es ItemShop/Malls gibt wo man allerdings auch die gekauften Sachen weitertauschen kann (kein kalonline das weiß ich). My Bad English: Im looking for a game which has an ItemMall to buy Spezial Item,but those Items should be able to exchange