Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

lookin aroud

Discussion on lookin aroud within the 9Dragons Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
lookin aroud

hi guys . i was wanting to get in to this game , B4 i did i was just wondering if any one was quiteing exc.... if ur willing to share/give ur hard work to a new guy to enjoy, let me know . id love to see what this game is like at high levels ....

aswell if some one wants to sell a good account cheap, i might Be aBle to do that as well ..
Old 07/06/2010, 21:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
accounts were traded fairly . u were not unsatisfied untill 3 weekes later ... so this is clearly on you. dont try and ruin my rep kuz what u trade for was not to ur likeing , lets not metion i gave u a account with gear + money +BE and the account i recived from you had nothing on it .... so this issue is of your own ... and seeing how i put my own money in to the account it is mine ... and i have all the evedince i need to take action on this matter so please keep this up kid..