Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > 9Dragons Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Items on Windy9D (a VN server with a lot of ppl)

Discussion on Items on Windy9D (a VN server with a lot of ppl) within the 9Dragons Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Items on Windy9D (a VN server with a lot of ppl)

Hello all!

I want to trade items from Windy9D (a VN server with a lot of ppl) for Items on 9Dragons Awaken.

Now some people will say "Why do you quit there when its high populated"

I quit there because I have no friends there and it's sux to play alone.

Whatever lets get back t subject. I will show you SS no just some words.

Just go to this link ( It's a IMGUR Album) : , there are all the items I give for only 1.5 bil on Awaken .

If you want more detaliss I will check Private MEssages dealy so just send me one and I will answer in the shortest time I can.
Old 08/07/2016, 10:05   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I bet you will regret moving to RedFox.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2016, 14:23   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrquickshipuk View Post
I bet you will regret moving to RedFox.
Then what do you say? play on 9D PK with Hungarian Gypsies ? Or maybe wait fore ZeroN who will be on next month at the end of the month?
Old 08/25/2016, 01:19   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sare99 View Post
Then what do you say? play on 9D PK with Hungarian Gypsies ? Or maybe wait fore ZeroN who will be on next month at the end of the month?
Quit 9Dragons is my advice.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Items in Elysium9D and Windy9D
09/12/2016 - 9Dragons Trading - 1 Replies
Hello all! I wanna trade Items in Elysium9D and Windy9D for Items or Account in Awaken 9D ! For any detaliss pm me here!
SELL CPS AND ITEMS ON SERVER CRYSTAL OR TRADE FOR DOTA2 ITEMs VIA SCRILL OR MASTERCAR
03/27/2015 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
SELL MY ITEMS AND CPS ON CRYSTAL OR TRADE THEM FOR DOTA 2 ITEMS IF U WANT TO BUY MY ITEMS FOR REAL MONEY PAYEMENT METHOD ONLY VIA MASTERCARD AND SCRILL FOR SAFETY I CAN GO WITH SMALL TRADES ITEM BY ITEM I HAVE +6 2 sock TROJAN EPIC WEAPON 131 LVL (2500 CPS) +5 2 sock TROJAN EPIC WEAPON 131 LVL (2200 CPS) +6 1 sock SUPER WARIOR HEADBEND 57 LVL(700 CPS) AND 6400 CPS PRICE FOR SELLING:85$ CONTACT:darjan61 SKYPE
[Selling] Items on Eagle server (Including +12, Gems, Garments And lots of composing items)
09/19/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 8 Replies
I have played conquer for many years and decided to quit long time ago.. I might not be known on epvp, But i'm deffiniatly thrustworthy. And since there is allot of scamming going on on the internet i won't be the one going first but i don't mind to use a middleman like "www.playerauctions.com" (Sorry if i'm not allowed to mention website) It's just that i know that Transactions through that site are thrustworthy. I will be making screenshots and record the trades to make sure that the...
[Buying] Items auf Origins Server , bzw. Suche jemand der Items spawnen kann.
05/17/2013 - DayZ Trading - 0 Replies
Moin ich suche mehrere Items auf einem bestimmten Origins Server. Wer möglichkeiten hat welche zu suchen oder zu spawnen soll sich bei mir melden. bitte direkt mit skype addy in der pm
Trade> Pantera Server acc/items FOR> Tortus server items/pets
05/02/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
~Poofri Was HERE!~ Hola all! got a 116 sin on pantera has full gear + cs helm r5 and has a 109Sb on the same account has wep n armr and cs helm but the boots and gloves are lv 1/5 and are +5 on both only good pet on the acc is a 82 +10 sally the acc will come with: full email change dob+ name for acc + the original acc link email interested in: Tortus server rupees/pets/items NO ACCOUNTS