Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 05:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CE help :)

Discussion on CE help :) within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CE help :)

Hi guys

I need some help! Im playing in a small private server where i can use cheat engine but im actually total lame in the use of CE. What i need is only the no black/white screen hack. If u can pls tell me that how can i do it ^^ thanks a lot!
Old 03/15/2017, 18:00   #2

Never heard of such a hack. What does it do?
Old 03/15/2017, 18:27   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrome Norris View Post
Never heard of such a hack. What does it do?
When archer uses his spell that gives you black screen (idk name of it in english), you dont get the black screen and you can see everything as usual and do everything - shoot, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacroNoobs View Post
Hi guys

I need some help! Im playing in a small private server where i can use cheat engine but im actually total lame in the use of CE. What i need is only the no black/white screen hack. If u can pls tell me that how can i do it ^^ thanks a lot!
First you need to know the data type of the variable, which determines whether you have black screen or not (search in sources, or look in this forum for ce tables, or pointers, you can see the data type there.) Then you have to find this variable in memory (scan in cheat engine), you can do it like this: scan for unknown initial value, then you have to get black screen and scan for changed value, repeat this process, you should end up with few adresses (max. 100), try changing the adress between 2 values (no black screen and black screen - you can easily see them while you are scanning) and then you are done. Don't forget to make a pointer for that address!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/15/2017, 20:13   #4

Thanks your help FlightxD ^^
Old 03/17/2017, 18:50   #5

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 1,812
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlightxD View Post
When archer uses his spell that gives you black screen (idk name of it in english), you dont get the black screen and you can see everything as usual and do everything - shoot, etc.

First you need to know the data type of the variable, which determines whether you have black screen or not (search in sources, or look in this forum for ce tables, or pointers, you can see the data type there.) Then you have to find this variable in memory (scan in cheat engine), you can do it like this: scan for unknown initial value, then you have to get black screen and scan for changed value, repeat this process, you should end up with few adresses (max. 100), try changing the adress between 2 values (no black screen and black screen - you can easily see them while you are scanning) and then you are done. Don't forget to make a pointer for that address!
The Datentype dont Care if you just scan for unknown. Because every value in memory can bei interpreted as every datatype