Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 07:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4Story.IO - Rebirth of the ancient one

Discussion on 4Story.IO - Rebirth of the ancient one within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/08/2015, 18:49   #16

elite*gold: 0
The difference is that p4 have a professional team, they are not kids like most of this community. I been in many teams here but nobody think seriously at the project, all want share their project with all bugs as quick as they can, but for me all should wait until the big bugs are fixed.

Anyway we are all differents, I'm working with Jirkus and I can say that he is very good as "4story developer", there are not many guys that understood how works inside the sources, I have some problems too in the client source.

Quote:
Third to return in topic, why we have to trust glossy this times? opora epic fails (more than 5 times on as lot of domains).
It s true but the pp can change, so maybe this time his server is better.
Old 06/08/2015, 19:01   #17

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXDudeXx View Post

4th: I think the only good developer on this forum is JIRKUS. all the others leech form xcollo
Logics? "X is the best cuz ABC gets their stuff from Y" thats like the most stupid thing I've read this year, congratulations

Also I have contact to P4Story Admins, they didn't start with the public files. Their Server was online even before they were released. They most likely get their stuff like Eden. They just put more effort into it than them.
Old 06/08/2015, 19:04   #18

Why are you guys are talking about p4s in that thread? Yes, it's a really good server, but this is not p4s.

"Fails" ..., or maybe proofs that I was keep trying, and little by little, getting better?
You guys are acting like I've never put any effort into this, and it feels really bad since I honestly think that this is not true at all.

Let me mention, that considering, that I when I began "working" with 4Story, I was basicially just a beginner in programming, and in 4Story the game itself too. A few years had passed, every server of mine had helped me to understand how 4Story, and basicially how C++ works, and also taught me how to manage a team. And changed my mindset. It wasn't as bad as you think.

Let me ask, am I as bad as you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicarium View Post
The difference is that p4 have a professional team, they are not kids like most of this community.
I think that I've already grew up for this task.

Quote:
I been in many teams here but nobody think seriously at the project, all want share their project with all bugs as quick as they can, but for me all should wait until the big bugs are fixed.
Obviously you can't expect me to fix every single bug on my own as it appears.
I assume that P4S has a real team, and they has real developers, whos got really into it. This is why they are, simply better than every crappy "server", that kids open. It's not really relevant that you're mentioning me as I'm one of those kids.
Old 06/08/2015, 19:15   #19

But all your features are bought. You don´t have just one.. wait, yes.. That colors in detail info, if I remember, when you was in Five´s skype conversation, I sent to you a code for this, but doesn't matter.
Anyway, try that saddles, We´ve made it in 2 days (5 hours of real time cca).
(Screen : )(Jirkus is again banned )
Old 06/08/2015, 19:32   #20

Don't lie please. I've done a lot features on my own, or with 4s4e team members.
You have not sent me any code related to colors in detail info.
That feature is completely mine.
Proof:I didn't do it to load from tstring yet. My tstring editor is bugging, wrong character encoding between the old, and the new tstring. The old one uses unicode, where every char takes 2 byte, in the new one, for some reason, every char takes only 1 byte. I'll have to look into that later, but that's the smallest problem right now.

Edit, just to make you sure that I'm not making excuses, loading from tstring is not a big deal. As you know it, LoadXXXXXX, or Format from Y class, I'm not gonna tell to the "kids" you've mentioned like 10 minutes ago, but hope you got me.
Old 06/08/2015, 19:39   #21

Nice, this is one feature, what *CODED!* (not just DB thing like drops, ..) do you have?
Old 06/08/2015, 19:56   #22

I'm not going to post all of my features just to prove you.
Old 06/08/2015, 20:01   #23

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
But all your features are bought. You don´t have just one.. wait, yes.. That colors in detail info, if I remember, when you was in Five´s skype conversation, I sent to you a code for this, but doesn't matter.
Anyway, try that saddles, We´ve made it in 2 days (5 hours of real time cca).
(Screen : )(Jirkus is again banned )
lol"5 Hours" , "We've made it"

-Jirkus made it, he worked for more than 5 Hours and its not finished (it doesnt change Pet ID after using the Saddle).

Quote:
Nice, this is one feature, what *CODED!* (not just DB thing like drops, ..) do you have?
And what does Five have next to buggy UI? Which is basically replacing Image IDs and moving stuff a bit?
Old 06/08/2015, 20:47   #24

Hello,
Stop insulting a Glossy, He has done the first fix of public files and make one of the first 4story server Jirkus, sorry but I don't talk with 13 years kids, sorry

Glossy has made the best GM tool, the best Shop, the first website core, tcd editors core, the first 4story service restarter, the first whip system, a pet system, the first server protections,... , he help new users and he doesn't scam people
He is the best 4s dev so

For glossy : Your server looks good I really want to test it

Best Reguards
Thanks
9 Users
Old 06/08/2015, 21:06   #25

Almighty

it was a jirkus's message, he is banned from the forum.
Old 06/08/2015, 22:42   #26

Why people just flame ? anyways i wish you the best luck glossy!
Old 06/08/2015, 22:44   #27

Glossy:
Lets finish your server, it should be good. GJ
Old 06/09/2015, 08:42   #28

Welcome to new best pvp server 2015.
I think this server will be better than Odin, Eden and other *****
Old 06/10/2015, 15:48   #29

elite*gold: 50
Me too
Old 06/10/2015, 15:59   #30

I love when little kids insulting Glossy..
Many people are envious of you.. i wish you the best luck Glossy
Closed Thread

Tags
4story privat server, 4story private server, 4story pserver, 4story server