Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 18:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

X-trap error

Discussion on X-trap error within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation X-trap error

How to fix ?
Old 03/17/2015, 22:13   #2

I can send you mine xtrap folder if you want ---> pm
Old 03/18/2015, 06:37   #3

Seriously guys, I don't get it why you can't deal with this problem on your own.
It says that one of the d3dx dynamic link libraries that the client uses has been damaged, then all you have to do is replacing them with new ones.
Is that really hard?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2015, 06:52   #4

elite*gold: 215
Or just use olly to bypass it, it is work for 3 minutes

Similar Threads Similar Threads
X-Trap Error
05/10/2013 - S4 League - 1 Replies
Ahm.. ja wollt ma fragen, wieso man jetzt eigl. immer so oft 'nen XTrap Error bekommt; also wo es immer sagt '' abnormal game client, please re-install..'' usw.. - Btw. kann man dagegen i-was machen oder einfach abwarten bis es sich verbessert? Weil ich hab das jez schon 2x oder so nochmal direkt neu installiert, abder ändern tut sich nix D:
[Need help] X-Trap Error
04/09/2013 - CrossFire - 6 Replies
Plz who can help me whit X-trap error ? alls hacks whit injector and loaders and cfpros (alls hacks) me have a X-trap error plz need help only onehitcf not have this error when i enter the game but when i'm playing in a map only can play a 5-15 minutes and the same error. Plz need help for my clan and plz help me:(:(:( And plz how i can to desactivate this ? http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/3641/xtrap201346. png
X-Trap error AGAIN
09/20/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey guys! The x-trap is giving me the same error as most of u are used to. Tried it with synx's fix but still not working. Any ideas?
X trap error..maybe
09/11/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
I have one problem with x trap i think..all the servers who have gameguard works..but with this x trap i don't know..So: I open launcher,start game and nothing happen...i search in task manager for sro client he stay 1 min after disappear...Any 1 can help me with an answer new error now >.< http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/199/xtrapl.j pg/
Still go error with X-Trap
09/11/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
hey guys , i replaced new Silkload.dat in my BloodySRO folder and downloaded the new updae for X-Trap and still got this error .. please help i wanna play :confused: http://www4.0zz0.com/2011/09/11/07/410778025.png