Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 10:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EARN] moonstones so easy and fun

Discussion on [EARN] moonstones so easy and fun within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [EARN] moonstones so easy and fun

The site is this:
(it's a ref if you make me a favor click here since I wrote the guide and all)
In practice, by registering and completing the mission that tells you about the games you will receive points that you can then convert to coins, to tell you in two days I had a hundred coins doing 1 hour or a day, it's quite beautiful because games for coins free.
To make you understand the missions if you know Ikariam only asked to make the barracks to 1, or if you know metin asks you to kill 30 wolves.
Enjoy if you have questions ask.

Guide:
- Subscribe to the site
- Confirm the address and email
- Choose one of the game that you like to collect points

- Crushed find out more and see that in order to receive the points you need to register and complete a mission

- How do you see you need to build a barracks, is one of the fastest we put maximum of 2 minutes.

- Wait 48 hours and GG WP points will come to you

- When we have enough points you can make the change of Points for Coins of the moonstones, 4300 trust points you make them in 2 hours then slowly will update new games

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY 'AN ACCOUNT ON A GAME YOU MUST create a new one, remember that.
Thanks
1 User