Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 22:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New update coming to GF servers ?

Discussion on New update coming to GF servers ? within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New update coming to GF servers ?

*delete*
Old 09/02/2013, 14:31   #2

elite*gold: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnghelescuG View Post

Any info ?
Why you ask us?
We can't know it we're not from Gameforge but i think this isn't a new update because 4.2 isn't so old.

And most time of the new updated they will turn first the Public test online and announce it on there's site.

Greeze Zero
Old 09/02/2013, 16:15   #3

elite*gold: 0
*delete*
Old 09/02/2013, 16:33   #4

elite*gold: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnghelescuG View Post
Usualy the updates come faster on .de servers and i can't read the 4story.de pages nor the Public test servers because i don't know german.
the 4story.de team didn't release yet a new update on the Testing Server and the International server is too only 4.2 so there is no new update in the next 1 month (this is the time between DE and US)
Old 09/02/2013, 16:35   #5

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 16,306
As far as I've noticed it's already the next patch 4.2.42.
Grezz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EP2 Servers coming out soon?
11/05/2012 - Last Chaos Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi i was wondering if anyone is coming out with a Last Chaos EP2 server soon? I wonder this because i see people coming out with stuff for an EP2 server. I know they can take a while to make and to make secure but i want to know who is planning on releasing a EP2 server. :D
What are private servers coming to?
07/02/2012 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
Afternoon guys, I want you opinions on my rant, well, It's not really a rant but my opinions. Not so long ago (around a year or two back) the private server files weren't released. Everybody was really frustrated because they want their own servers and yeah, then finally, they were released. It took long enough, maybe a year or two in development but it was worth it in the end, finally you could have your own private server without it being an emulator and having it crash/bug every now and...
About servers coming soon
06/04/2012 - DarkOrbit - 4 Replies
Is there anybody who knows when will a new server be launched? and how to see that? If that is possible, i would like you to share what you know :)
New Servers [ Coming Out ]
11/18/2010 - Silkroad Online - 29 Replies
Hey guys, I was just wondering If anyone knew If there were anymore new servers coming out? Like which month, which inspection, named? Because I really want to go onto a new server, from the videos i've seen so far it looks super duper interesting, and very fun. So If anyone knew could you please post it here, I would really appreciate it, thanks! David Hoax
Dekaron Extreme installed but servers coming soon?
07/25/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
I recently dloaded dekaron extreme. And when i clicked on "Play Dekaron Extreme" It says " Coming soon " At the start. Does anyone know why this is happening?