Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 02:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

English Tutorial: How to create a private LAN 4Story server.

Discussion on English Tutorial: How to create a private LAN 4Story server. within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy English Tutorial: How to create a private LAN 4Story server.

I found only one helpful tutorial on how to create a private 4story server, lan based I think, but it is in german, I was able to watch video and learn how that way but by the time I got to part two he started to not show exactly how to do it and mostly gave voice directions so I hit a roadblock, because of language barrier. I was able to get NaviCat set up and also the SQL Server 2008 R2 set up correctly. But was unable to add the TGLOBAL and TMAP , etc. services to my windows service so that I may start them up and open the patched TClient. I simply want to run and test a 4story server from my computer, that will support just me and me alone. can someone help me do that please, I speak only english and very little spanish. I know a handful of words in german, but not enough to understand a full tutorial
Old 08/03/2013, 07:42   #2

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 1,812
And MacRisen( I think it was him) made a english video tutorial maybe you search this tutorial
Old 08/03/2013, 12:51   #3

Go here: and look the video, it's a very good tutorial ! (It's duth, but without song, you can do it !)
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2017, 10:01   #4

How to create Private Server on 4STORY

I'm Looking for a video tutorial to create a new 4story private server..I want Video files to download..
Thanks