Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 08:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

increase movement speed

Discussion on increase movement speed within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
increase movement speed

Hello everyone. Someone know how can i inscrease the speed of mty char when he walks like in 4story 4.1. i use 3.6 (private server)
Old 06/14/2013, 10:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
This question already exists.

#closerequest
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
200% movement speed bug
05/27/2012 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 23 Replies
Hello. I found this weird exploit many years ago, still working. It's a way to get 200% increased movement speed. Works everywhere, even in BG's. Use it in WSG to cap the flag in less then 50 sec for the Quick Cap achi. Step 1: Drink Noggenfogger Elixir until you get the "You feel smaller..." buff. Step 2: Eat a Magic Eater until you get the "Wild Magic" debuff.
MOvement speed value
12/15/2009 - Atlantica Online - 0 Replies
can someone tell me how to find movement speed value in CE plz?
[RELEASE] attack speed and movement speed [MYAN]
08/13/2009 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
well anyways heres the latest attack speed and movement speed for mayn version of 12sky2 for those who want to know. attack speed: 00C85E37 movement speed: 00C6082C give thanks if i helped you. dont forget to use in secluded area so it wont get found out.
AOC, Forward Movement Speed Pointer (Speed Hack)
06/23/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 5 Replies
Pointer to adjust players forward movement speed, updated for the most recent patch 5/9/2008 - rev 47380 14C8830+150 154 offset is for the speed once shift is held down (sprint) Enjoy.
Increased movement speed
08/25/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
I was messing around with t search when I think I found something. I think I fooled the client into thinking I'm using a 2 hander. Thanks to unknownone's itemtype editor, I made the client think I was wearing a bow. For me, thats not much. But for a female small character, they could make use of the increase jump speed whilst still wearing their normal equipment. Edit: Weee In the process of testing this... Edit 2: Well, It seems that the memory address is dynamic. Meh.. Oh well. At...