Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 15:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need unpacked client..

Discussion on Need unpacked client.. within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need unpacked client..

I realy wanna tribute to make more hacks for this game but i cant seem to unpack the client. I have followed this (see link) tutorial but it dont work it seems ImpRec does not load all modules(dll:s). If someone knows a fix or have an unpacked updated client i could use it would be most greatfull. Then i can start look for and create more fun and usefull hacks for this game.
/zowex

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]For Unpacked Client
12/16/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
Anyone have Nemesis unpacked client. can you send it to me? or upload it and send me the links Thanks
unpacked client vs packed client. Performance wise.
12/30/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
Is it just me? Because I find packed client loads faster and doesn't stutter ingame. When I use difference client which has unpacked data it sometimes stutters in game. It seems it has some troubles reading the entire data folder. Unlike with the packed client, these issue does not happened. Anyone can explain?
Unpacked 4.7.4 Client
09/29/2009 - Dekaron - 13 Replies
This is my first attempt at unpacking anything, much thanks to the various tidbits of information around this forum that made it possible. This client is a pure unadulterated 4.7.4 EXE with imports and segments fixed. I am getting into 2Moons from the perspective of creating a new emulated server, and will be following up this unpacked EXE with a tool called DekaronShark that can be used for packet sniffing and protocol analyzing. If you are interested in helping and can provide some...
Unpacked Client
05/21/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Anyone have the dekaron.exe latest file version unpacked? If you do can you pm me or post a link, thnx...