Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 06:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

12sky2 aeriagames,

Discussion on 12sky2 aeriagames, within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
12sky2 aeriagames,

is there a way to play it on proxy ? the reason i live in a house for student, and i m only allowed to use 30gb a month, and soon i will use almost all and i want to know if i can play the game on proxy , cause i can use the internet on proxy after this 30gb ended
Old 05/19/2010, 19:24   #2

Order wireless broadband...Arab pplz can afford this kind of service...
Old 05/19/2010, 20:56   #3

loool , i live in germany and not with those arabs that have a lot of money we dont have oil or something like that
and i m waiting till i move next month to another house so i need to access the game for 10 days

Similar Threads Similar Threads
FK Aeriagames
10/05/2011 - 12Sky2 - 14 Replies
Ok wana kno why fk Aeriagames owners .... Because they banned my account on regular 12sky i was about 2 join it again i try 2 log in and im thinking wth so i send in a ticket and i get an email saying this............ Dear Player, We regret to inform you that service to your your Aeria Games account has beenremoved. Account: Decresenza06This ban is permanent.The account has been banned for Hacking. Hacking includes downloading a cheat trainer from the internet and using it toincrease attack...
Selling various elite items - 12sky2 (aeriagames)
04/14/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
loooooooooooooooooool
TRADE 12sky2 & 12sky1 aeriagames hack to 12sky2 ph hack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12/31/2009 - 12Sky2 - 2 Replies
i got 12sky 2 aeria game and ts1 hack also in ts2 it has autopill speed fly and in ts1 i got vacuum hack tele hack speed hack fly hack and with god mode i wud like to trade it for ts2 ph hacks send me a message at my facebook [email protected] ":mofo:""""""