Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 16:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What server should i choose

Discussion on What server should i choose within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What server should i choose

I want to play 12sky2 again and i don't know much about those new servers , wich one do you think it's worth still playing ?
Old 04/07/2016, 15:58   #2

heaven sky is pretty packed and the rates are high, it's very easy to level yourself/pets
Old 04/07/2016, 16:00   #3

easy to get kirins there too; the only 1x rate they have is elites (Still find plenty) and reinforcement (so it's ****** and still hard) but yea lots of kirins.

They seem very reasonable there too, at least so far to me, in taking care to respond to players properly and patch things that seem desired. Hopefully it just gets better ;p it's like 2months old almost
Old 04/07/2016, 18:40   #4

Better play heaven's sky because MAYN just went anti hacks lol.
Old 04/11/2016, 02:30   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0wboss View Post
Better play heaven's sky because MAYN just went anti hacks lol.
I can't see why that is bad tho.

I know we're in a hacking forum but EH...

Going hsb and all of a sudden all shields are missing, aggroed by a VAC... I cant say I love that.

on-topic: AVOID heavensky. The gms are MIA, and the ones that actually give response are GS's that barely stay online, most of them just go AFK farming or Shop afk... LOL.
Old 04/11/2016, 13:32   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindinhaew View Post

Going hsb and all of a sudden all shields are missing, aggroed by a VAC... I cant say I love that.

on-topic: AVOID heavensky. The gms are MIA, and the ones that actually give response are GS's that barely stay online, most of them just go AFK farming or Shop afk... LOL.
VAC didn't work in mayn for years. It was mostly the hacks that didn't ruin the game play but now it's completely hack free..I just wanted autopill as I hate spending money on calabash
Old 04/13/2016, 01:32   #7

Quote:

wtf lol gms are always in-game and on forums o.O, there are FOUR FACTIONS in 12sky2.. the gms are always on when it's super late for me (im in the states), doesn't mean they're never on xD
Old 04/17/2016, 12:18   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatmyplis View Post
wtf lol gms are always in-game and on forums o.O, there are FOUR FACTIONS in 12sky2.. the gms are always on when it's super late for me (im in the states), doesn't mean they're never on xD
those are not GMS, those are GS... Basically just something they send out just to show there is someone with a staff tag... they don't to anything...

They have no power, no programming knowledge, no server management, they're just players with a silly [GS] before their name... IT MAKES THEM NOTHING BUT GM'S LITTLE DECOYS SO PEOPLE BELIEVE THEY ARE DOING SOMETHING.

but in fact they are NOT. Figured out who is the owner of Heavensky2 long ago... t'was about time he started to do this!

Just saying, ask him if he would gladly delete your account... You'll perhaps figure it out that he is doing nothing but storing info around so he can come up with something later (:

on a sidenote
Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0wboss View Post
I just wanted autopill as I hate spending money on calabash
calabash? they have autopill on the soul pills within the K market... Just so you know
Old 04/17/2016, 13:29   #9

Quote:

calabash? they have autopill on the soul pills within the K market... Just so you know
No i was talking about MAYNGAMES.
Old 04/18/2016, 20:38   #10

lmao I know what a gm vs a gs is. The gms are seen often honestly even for me, an american player, sorry you're bothered by that though.