Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 03:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

about 12sky1 files

Discussion on about 12sky1 files within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
about 12sky1 files

someone relist the server file and I look the file. the file have tools to put the item on game like drop / max player on each map / event message /bann player etc... but the client got problem on game guard anyone have fix that game guard?
Old 09/02/2015, 06:57   #2

they can but dont show to us...
Old 09/02/2015, 14:24   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovicka View Post
they can but dont show to us...
That is for a good reason.
Imagine what would happen if there are 10 Twelvesky 1 private servers, the community would split up and we'd end up with 10 nearly empty servers. It is better to keep 1 server. If you want to help anyway you can always support megabyte his project, his github can be found here:

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/02/2015, 23:10   #4

lol splittersssss...!!!splittersss!! )) you make me laugh!!!there for sure will be new private servers with better features than NSG ! NSG needs first a website,needs to fix their board that has alot of errors,they need to create a professional work before prepare the beta test,open beta,closed beta or whatever.Its all about money there .Sure first private server with my working translation just stolen and reworked my register script nothing else.They do but they not share.First they need to rework some settings from serverside,because each map has memory consumption around 240 mb,each open map need to get just 28/48 mb memory consumption.And there are much more things that i will not give anymore out!There are so much things that needs to be reworked on serverside.

Old 09/02/2015, 23:39   #5

al3css you are such a trash-talker to begin with.

Website is being done by 1 person, and it's almost ready. It looks awesome in my perspective!

Money? No one is doing this for money, the item mall isn't even pay to win. We could add later sets on the item mall, ruin the game like any free-to-play mmorpg's company do. But we will not.

Our anti-hack protection is being developed as the time goes by. It blocks already tons of exploits & bugs.

Any server that will be released even with gameguard will be simply bypassed and than whole client is unprotected, gg welcome to dupe hacks. No one wanna play a game that isn't stable.

Professionalism? Yes we are actually working on that, myself I am the Public Relations person who will deal with announcements, explicit everything there's need to be explained and a bunch more.

Future? We've got exciting news for our players to come in our near future.

I do have my doubts any private server released will survive. First there are costs, second you need to actually protect the game against hacking, and then you will need a server protection against any layers of DDOS Attacks. It will have more cost, will it be worth? Like people wanna play the game, ye. But if it ain't stable not worth to waste their times. And this is what we looking forward to be improving along the time.

Your register script? lol. We've been using Megabyte's one before changing host. Now we have a new register system which was coded by scratch.

Your stolen translations? You had your credits there, but than you went annoying the staff, trashtalking them & conspiracy against our community. No one stole anything yourself gave the translations! We've removed you from the credits. Your translations most of them have been replaced by Trick's translations .CSV!

Regards
Old 09/03/2015, 08:17   #6

@MyDooMJr you make me laught again...

Yeah yeah PR- Public Relations... are you seriosus? How much private servers you hosted dude? You got so much time to learn , maintain a forum and one private server!

Dude have fun ! On your NSG private server! Its better when you dont talk.There was other issues between your team (Troy) and me.And translations are only on CSV by trick ,and not so much full from trick because 30% done by me in infinitieSky ,inspected client 01 folder its full of mine work .Protection for dupe you mean because gameguard from NSG client still detects hacks with that dll,the gameguard inst fully removed from the client!Nvm..Just work on your PR!I dont have anything with you dude,keep calm,have fun,its all about 1 person that threated me with disgusting just for few questions.

Have fun.Peace!
Old 09/03/2015, 17:16   #7

The way you talk, for me you are just an arrogant who thinks that knows it all but in the end knows nothing.

Now I understand clearly why would Troy to keep you off his contact list.

You are trying to teach a dad to make their childrens, no wonder he would keep you off.

I am very calm, I just don't like people trashtalking or actually talking about something they don't even know.

Quote:
Protection for dupe you mean because gameguard from NSG client still detects hacks with that dll
Gameguard does not protects the game against dupe. Our .DLL does not detect hacks, we actually block some of the game functions to be accessed by 3rd party programs.
You just lost your turn to be with mouth shut.

Regards
Old 09/03/2015, 18:37   #8

Lawl ?Troy blocked me or i removed him from contact list?Humm yeah strange i think i did it..dude i`m not *** like "TROY" to know everything..every program,every game, needs to be inspected to learn the structure and learn something from it but needs time and again time and again,again bla bla.I didnt say i know everything !

Peace.
Old 09/03/2015, 20:19   #9

You mentioned that there would be better private servers? Elaborate please, because as far as I know NSG will merge into Infinitysky, which will top any private server made with other files.

Hosting more private servers is the worst possible idea ever, Just imagine tons of nearly empty temporary private servers. Every server would have a too low player base and will result into a fast shut down because of too high costs.
Old 09/03/2015, 20:21   #10

How the heck did you make up GameGuard is still detecting hacks in the NSG client? Are you utterly retarded? Everything GG-related in the client is disabled before it is able to initialize at all.

This is exactly one of the reasons why I acted towards you the way I did, you pretend to know everything I've done, but when it comes down to it, you don't know shit and fail completely.

Another reason is that you fail to listen to half of what people are saying, you only remember the things to your advantage.

Now, you're also pretending as if translating is a hard job as well, but fail to see it really isn't. Anyone could've done it. Besides, your UI translations are complete shit, to say the least, and new ones are in the making. Talking about using someone's work, you've used Mega Byte's IMGTools to (un)compress the UI files, and yet failing to give him credit as well [1].

I may also add that you're disrespectful, in an implicit way, and that's also a reason for me acting towards you like I did. Let me take a very good example from my Skype chat logs:

Quote:
[17-Aug-15 21:17:06] Troy: It won't be released because we do not want a shattered community. That would be a shame
[17-Aug-15 21:17:28] Troy: That's why I'm restricting the connection info.
[17-Aug-15 21:17:43] ionut alexandru: you just want a single private server= more money more peoples a single server bcz you know there are so much peoples that wants 12sky1
[17-Aug-15 21:17:58] Troy: I do not give a single shit about the cash income
You started accusing me of something I do not even care about. All I care about is offering old friends of mine a chance to play TwelveSky again, without much interference such as exploits and stuff.

Now, by submitting your work to Infinity Sky you instantly gave them permission to use it for their project, and you see NextStepGaming has taken steps to merge with Infinity Sky. It was the idea of the developers of Infinity Sky (Mega Byte and Ane) themselves and not us (Sema and me). That gives us the implicit right to use the translation CSV's and do with them what we please. Yes, we're using your UI translations, which you didn't use for Infinity Sky, but we've given you credits for that. If you don't want us using them, you shouldn't have released them in the first place (without any notice about copyright).

And besides, about those CSV's. We were told they were initially made by Elmo and edited by Trick. As a matter of fact, you might've submitted edits, but yours were never used (the entire branch wasn't) [2].

Best regards,
Troy.

[1]
[2]
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2015, 07:41   #11

First of all i didnt say "i did all csv translations",i didnt pretending its a hard job to translate!i did just 30% from csv translations ,and i think was more text in that chat,i asked you few things and you refused to discuss or help me with few tricks.And please test your client dude and you will see gameguard isnt fully disabled!And yeah i didnt said you are RETARDED like you said about me.but thx .

Peace.Topic can be closed.
Old 09/04/2015, 10:25   #12

Received Thanks: 1,003
Rekt. lawl.

I can confirm that Troy does not give a **** about cash income from his work.
He is putting in hours of his time just for you guys to have a good old game to play.

As for translations, quite a few people have worked on them, in fact most of the translations in the csv's are straight up from the Aeria files.

Quite a few people are editing them to make more sense or improve errors in the writing.
I would hope more people come to help us .
Thanks
2 Users