Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 05:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HELP: Afterburn Time Freeze

Discussion on HELP: Afterburn Time Freeze within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HELP: Afterburn Time Freeze

Any1 used this hack? Please help me. I still got kicked out as the time ran out. If i do the steps in help file, i cannot see the portals to enter. What is wrong?
Old 04/11/2011, 11:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
lol whn ur in the payed zone like sos after u activate infinte time the map wil be town map w.e ur town is .kailahan,ling chi... instead the name of the sos map. and yes the portal for return from sos wil be diferent and disapear. it works for me lol i just get dc coz of other shet i use lol so it suks for me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AfterBurn 2.0 Memory Modifier
04/30/2012 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 15 Replies
Update 10/13/2010 Memory Modifier with more options and now you can set selective data for each field Bug fixed: Writting next address as current Every needed to write the same value to multiple addresses to try and trigger a action or figure out what address makes something happen. Well this is my program I use for fast results. It allows you to select your start address, weather you want to write to every address or every 10,000th address it does not matter, and it allows you to input the...
[Release] AfterBurn 2.0 Cod Skinner
09/07/2011 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
Well here is another little tool I have used, I will share it now with everyone. I hope you all find this helpful, are you tired of running around in cod and having no clue if your doing circles or not then the Cod Skinner will help you out. This little gui allows you to zoom all the way out on the mini map then place the skin over the mini map and now you know where you are, where you have been, and where you are going. http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp275/jjjcr/co dskin.jpg ...
Freeze time
06/29/2010 - 12Sky2 - 3 Replies
hey guyz ! i wanted to ask if som1 maybe know and is open to tell us the metode how to freez or make slover count down time on 12sky2 ... i mean if u buy a ticket or items that are limited whit time.. how to freeze it or make it slover countdown... i wuld be very happy if som1 that know the metode can share it whit us.. =)
How to use cabalbot and cabalrider at the same time in deep freeze mode?
04/22/2009 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
How to use cabalbot and cabalrider at the same time in deep freeze mode?
afterburn
03/21/2007 - Planetside - 11 Replies
anyone think they can explain to me how to make a afterburn hack using tsearch