Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 10:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[MSN|VIRUS] READ!!!! IMPORTANT

Discussion on [MSN|VIRUS] READ!!!! IMPORTANT within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[MSN|VIRUS] READ!!!! IMPORTANT

Ok, alot of you guys got a, blah blah blah is this really you msg from me and other, sadly i trusted this noob, who claimed he needed Help hacking, AIO, and sent me a "virus" i turned down my sandbox and All to recieve it, coem to find out it was a msn, virus / keylogger, to remove it go to

How does this releate to ts2, well over 8/10 of you guys have me on your msn so yea IT WASENT ON PURPOSE< if i made a virus on pur[ose, it wouldnt be that noob....

TY
Old 09/01/2009, 03:32   #2

elite*gold: 20
Yes you would. ^^

Anyways, Malwarebytes took it off after one scan for me. Not a bad virus.
Old 09/01/2009, 03:53   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,263
Told you so. lol. variation of an aim virus a friend of mine had 4 months ago.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Please Read Important
02/24/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 3 Replies
There is a new mp hack!! sorry i dont have any screen shot but im gonna take a shot of those freaking Mp hackers!
IMPORTANT ! READ
05/28/2009 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
please dont belive -> botftw <-what he say dont even on msn i recently got called on my mobil cell phone and told me that he was a internet caffe and there was a keyloger so he lost his msn + epvp account some days ago DONT DO ANY TRADE WITH HIM !!!!!!!!!!! HES NOT HIM AND HE PROBABLY TRIES TO SCAM
HEY ALL READ THIS VERY IMPORTANT
05/06/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
hey i got a lvl 79 int hybrid fully farmed has lvl 76 +1 sos spear on ecsro vip im wanting to sell the account for gold/items on new sjsro server pm me on here or add my msn [email protected] im on 24/7 pm me pls with ur offers and ill reply back soon
ALL READ ITS IMPORTANT
01/20/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
infinity-inc.tk We will change the internet! Hackers scripters writers coders crackers all workin together to make the best games and provide services check us out! Join our community!!!