Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 06:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WEAPON RADIUS

Discussion on WEAPON RADIUS within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WEAPON RADIUS

I've seen this hack achieved before, is there a tutorial to find the address and any pitfalls that need to be overcome ? for Areia?
Old 08/16/2009, 21:21   #2

:]
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2009, 21:34   #3

Hey I really appreciate that point in the right direction.. I couldn't pull it up with ( Radius ) in a search.. thank you for not biting my head off because I did search before posting.. :>)

PS i'm a web designer by trade and I know how much work you put into [Tutorial] Twelve Sky 2 -How To Find Addresses- (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)

I just want you to know that that page was book marked and used frequently..THANK YOU!
Old 08/16/2009, 22:29   #4

Sorry I couldn't get you something more precise but that's about the best thread that talks about the range hack. It's not very informative, but I'm sure the tri407tiny and his crew has got the hack down. But I think that's being kept private for commercial reasons.

And thanks for the recognition. Good luck.
Old 08/17/2009, 01:05   #5

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticJapan View Post
Sorry I couldn't get you something more precise but that's about the best thread that talks about the range hack. It's not very informative, but I'm sure the tri407tiny and his crew has got the hack down. But I think that's being kept private for commercial reasons.

And thanks for the recognition. Good luck.
Commercial reasons, plus the fact they don't want to find another if it is release and patched.