Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 06:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Invisiblitly against bosses

Discussion on Invisiblitly against bosses within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Invisiblitly against bosses

Hey guys. I know how to make it where you can fight bosses and not get hurt. Technically its not ivincibility. It works because bosses can only AOE so you change them into something that cant do that. You can change all mobs but they will still hurt you, so it really only helps with bosses.

not sure if I should do step by step instructions or not.
Old 07/20/2009, 15:17   #2

It would help if you made step by step instructions, but only pm them to people.

I myself would like those instructions
Old 07/20/2009, 16:11   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
without any any new suggestions, the forum is useless. So feel free to make a guide.
Old 07/20/2009, 21:08   #4

For range character (Scepter, Lute, Marble)... when we stand at the higher place compare to the bosses then bosses can not attack us. Cause boss AOE only effect at the same level +/- 0.5 at Z coordinate.
Old 07/21/2009, 00:59   #5

im very interested in this , plase pm may give ya my bot that is private atm for this method
Old 07/22/2009, 08:35   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcoyang View Post
For range character (Scepter, Lute, Marble)... when we stand at the higher place compare to the bosses then bosses can not attack us. Cause boss AOE only effect at the same level +/- 0.5 at Z coordinate.
Thats not the trick although that could work. All you have to do is scan for the boss name, then look for the address that changes its appearance then change the boss to something that cannot attack. (I like to use Sheilds like in yang)

(sorry for the long time before a reply, but I usually forget to check on my posts lol)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/22/2009, 14:08   #7

jsimacek, do you think you could post a Step-By-Step tutorial?
Old 07/22/2009, 15:13   #8

step by step would be great
Old 07/22/2009, 15:59   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsimacek View Post
Thats not the trick although that could work. All you have to do is scan for the boss name, then look for the address that changes its appearance then change the boss to something that cannot attack. (I like to use Sheilds like in yang)

(sorry for the long time before a reply, but I usually forget to check on my posts lol)
Yeah.. i know thats trick... but i just want to share that if u change ur z coordinate then boss can not attack u too.
Old 07/25/2009, 05:09   #10

yoo this sounds sickk ! the ppl b4 me were rite tho.. a tutorial would b helpful!
Old 07/25/2009, 05:19   #11

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,263
marcoyang's method is still pretty hard to get right. you have to be exactly a certain distance from the boss/monster (yea i tested on monsters).

but i think jsimac right about the aoe's not hitting you. havent' tested. gonna try it now. and then another method.

edit: monsters are hard to get invincibility right. bosses are 100% invincibility.

kinda hard for a lvl 13 to kill a shadow general though. >.<

edit2: and attackspeed hack makes the boss hit me. LOL.
Old 07/25/2009, 10:06   #12

Talking the code or the script!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsimacek View Post

where is the script man?
can u share it to me?