Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

well

Discussion on well within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
well

probably done with 12sky2 for a while....
at least until some good stuff is released :P **** I miss the good ol days when there where plenty of hacks and people still cared to play/or destroy this game ^^ (both are fine by me)
anyways does anyone know where to get some good minecraft server hacks I more want to be able to use mods like too many items fly (admin sht) not seeking server destruction! yeah yeah I know there is a thread for MC but its all german there and im not too big on german and don't want to ctrl c/v everything there in to translator until I find something suiting. so some suggestions would be appreciated.
I have tried every force op on youtube (survey or not) (just cracked pw rather than do the f*******ng surveys) not one worked with 1.5.2 ......
im on win7 all uptodate running teamextremes MC 1.5.2 from tpb. I only have nodus installed in the client I use for online. and some good things on nodus work. but not everything I want.
and don't B******* about this post being here please I have mentioned 12sky2
Old 05/24/2013, 21:51   #2

Ahh Hackers giving up on 12sky 2 Mayn?
Old 05/25/2013, 02:59   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarface2013 View Post
Ahh Hackers giving up on 12sky 2 Mayn?
I hope not!
Why did you make an alt account?
Are you embarrassed about your threats to report hacks?
You don't fool anyone here!
Old 05/25/2013, 05:06   #4

gl to ya in minecraft
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/25/2013, 08:05   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by softuserz View Post
probably done with 12sky2 for a while....
at least until some good stuff is released :P **** I miss the good ol days when there where plenty of hacks and people still cared to play/or destroy this game ^^ (both are fine by me)
anyways does anyone know where to get some good minecraft server hacks I more want to be able to use mods like too many items fly (admin sht) not seeking server destruction! yeah yeah I know there is a thread for MC but its all german there and im not too big on german and don't want to ctrl c/v everything there in to translator until I find something suiting. so some suggestions would be appreciated.
I have tried every force op on youtube (survey or not) (just cracked pw rather than do the f*******ng surveys) not one worked with 1.5.2 ......
im on win7 all uptodate running teamextremes MC 1.5.2 from tpb. I only have nodus installed in the client I use for online. and some good things on nodus work. but not everything I want.
and don't B******* about this post being here please I have mentioned 12sky2
Give up already?
Old 05/25/2013, 08:53   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by softuserz View Post
I hope not!
Why did you make an alt account?
Are you embarrassed about your threats to report hacks?
You don't fool anyone here!
lol The fuck are you talking about? I never threatened to report anyones hacks. People who get caught can get banned easily enough without me reporting them. Mayn actually investigates hackers so I don't have to point them in the right direction like you would have to for Aeria to get off their lazy asses. Don't go around running your mouth about something until you know for sure that I'm reporting people. The only time I ever got someone banned from 12sky 2 was when they carelessly decided to revive hack and continue attacking me because they didn't have the skill to beat me and still couldn't with hacks. Never randomly went around looking for people to report. In fact when someone would end up back in town while they were botting on Aerias version I would warn them that they need to cover their ass. Nobody likes grinding least of all me and I grinded legitimately so I know it isn't fun.

Anyways I was just curious as to the status on the attempts of hackers to bring hacks Mayn. Never complained about it although I would have to say it doesn't seem like the juice is worth the squeeze on Mayn version. I'm playing it legitimately but starting to find myself full of thoughts of just giving it a rest because to me the it isn't really as fun as 12sky 2 use to be to me and to top it off it's the harder version. For a hacker to give up on the game is even worse to me. To me that just means it's even less worth playing for someone like me who has no intentions of hacking the game. So pardon me if you misinterperated ( Sorry if I can't spell ) what I asked. I don't really give a crap if there are hackers now especially since Mayn seems to be on it anyways. I'm not overly worried about a shut down nor would I care much if it did.
Old 06/02/2013, 06:56   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarface2013 View Post
lol The fuck are you talking about? I never threatened to report anyones hacks. People who get caught can get banned easily enough without me reporting them. Mayn actually investigates hackers so I don't have to point them in the right direction like you would have to for Aeria to get off their lazy asses. Don't go around running your mouth about something until you know for sure that I'm reporting people. The only time I ever got someone banned from 12sky 2 was when they carelessly decided to revive hack and continue attacking me because they didn't have the skill to beat me and still couldn't with hacks. Never randomly went around looking for people to report. In fact when someone would end up back in town while they were botting on Aerias version I would warn them that they need to cover their ass. Nobody likes grinding least of all me and I grinded legitimately so I know it isn't fun.

Anyways I was just curious as to the status on the attempts of hackers to bring hacks Mayn. Never complained about it although I would have to say it doesn't seem like the juice is worth the squeeze on Mayn version. I'm playing it legitimately but starting to find myself full of thoughts of just giving it a rest because to me the it isn't really as fun as 12sky 2 use to be to me and to top it off it's the harder version. For a hacker to give up on the game is even worse to me. To me that just means it's even less worth playing for someone like me who has no intentions of hacking the game. So pardon me if you misinterperated ( Sorry if I can't spell ) what I asked. I don't really give a crap if there are hackers now especially since Mayn seems to be on it anyways. I'm not overly worried about a shut down nor would I care much if it did.
read about half a sentence then f*** it maybe its the coke and rum or maybe I just don't care to read it I really don't know :P
but it is a shame epvp has a very good layout for the forums very good place to come and chat sadly though at this rate the 12sky2 hack forums could be rendered useless and I would hate to see it go to. because there isn't anyother game here I could imagine playing. damn im buzzed post edit....well I just looked up and seen that you where not talking shit. sorry bout that but yeah this game is almost gone for good hell I have 23 accounts and don't even have mayn installed on any of my computers anymore :P I even bought an intel pc played with cheat engine a bit but say f*** it im done :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmo8u123 View Post
gl to ya in minecraft
thanks man! see I told ya I wouldn't try to shit all over your posts thanks for the respectful post +10 respect points from me

Quote:
Originally Posted by khongtac07 View Post
Give up already?
but this lil bastard can go to hell!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/15/2013, 06:30   #8

ye i miss those days, i even miss when people were jealous of me looking for me hacking in SoS MWHAHAHA newbs
Old 06/15/2013, 09:33   #9

MAY PEACE FIND U TOO IN MINECRAFT FOR THIS LITTLE KID WITH A BAD MOUTH

AND DON'T COME BACK WHINING ABOUT YOUR HACKING IN MINECRAFT.
Old 06/16/2013, 02:40   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by khongtac07 View Post
MAY PEACE FIND U TOO IN MINECRAFT FOR THIS LITTLE KID WITH A BAD MOUTH

AND DON'T COME BACK WHINING ABOUT YOUR HACKING IN MINECRAFT.
what you say doesn't bother me, especially when its coming from a wet behind the ears slant eyed punk ass web troll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindinhaew View Post
ye i miss those days, i even miss when people were jealous of me looking for me hacking in SoS MWHAHAHA newbs
oh the good ol' days

teleporting around a map paranoid of snitches that run fraps it was very exciting for a FTP mmo my favorite times where around the time of blax then mapfun but after they died it wasn't much fun anymore until the last few months of easy money then it got fun again hacks are the only way to play and 12sky2 had the best hacks that's for sure.
Old 06/16/2013, 03:08   #11

NAH, I JUST HATED A FUCKTARD LIKE YOU WHO ASSLICKED AND BASHED OTHERS FOR A HACK. IF IT DIDN'T BOTHER YOU, THEN DON'T REPLY. PEACE LITTLE BOY.