Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 22:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Help from good programmer

Discussion on Need Help from good programmer within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Help from good programmer

I need some help please add me to skype who can edit dll files thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
If you are a good programmer -READ THIS-
03/25/2013 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
I need help from a experienced programmer i have a good idea how how to make MONEY very fast.Im just crap at programming so i cant do it myself -.- BUT...i have got the idea so if you haven't thought of it yourself PM ME ASAP and we can arrange something and make some serious $$$$ PS** I have made this hack with a friend before but he went to University so im looking for another guy o.o This hack DOES work and i know how it works i just don't know how to code it. Therefore i need a...
Selling good accounts, good champs, goos skins, good PRICE !
01/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey people im selling some trusted accounts on EU WEST. Account nš1 http://i46.tinypic.com/2u7uhab.png http://i50.tinypic.com/2cgzxq0.png Price: 20€ paypal
[HELP] Need a good programmer create Dekaron -
03/11/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
I'm thinking of running a Dekaron, but I need a good team (I can pay for it or work as a team)
need a good programmer or hacker
05/28/2008 - Perfect World - 8 Replies
i just tried to hack perfect world PH using CE...i did change my hp to 5k but it only changes the digits...the same thing happened with my yuan...can please help me ASAP:)
[Searching] A (good) PHP Programmer
04/22/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
I need a form in PHP With the following discription: It needs one field where i can fill in an email address. and one submit button when i press it it will send an email to the adress, With my subject, FROM EMAIL, And Message <- Those three must be, stored in an array, so i dont have to do much trouble to change it. and i also want such form but WITH an extra txtfield where i can put in the message! THANX :cool: And yes you will get credits if you want...