Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 20:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

a new idea and need help

Discussion on a new idea and need help within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question a new idea and need help

as u know aeria gives too much gifts with tiered spender... i tried to hack the redeem button and current spending with che eng and charles... but i couldnt.. pls check this... it will be so good for us..and pls share with me first if u find the way...
Old 03/06/2013, 01:56   #2

so many things i want to say to you.. ill just leave it alone tho..
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2013, 01:57   #3

Old 03/06/2013, 22:59   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideTrip View Post
so many things i want to say to you.. ill just leave it alone tho..
what u mean?
Old 03/07/2013, 09:34   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by leondr View Post
what u mean?
you are stupid if you think this would help the game, CP hack was 1 of those bad things that you can use it whenever you want and get 3m cp.

get your money on another way. and i dont mean scam

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Idea]I have an idea about Uri Resselers
05/17/2012 - DarkOrbit - 25 Replies
I have a good idea for uridium resselers. For example they can make an accounts that will be full updated(lf4,havoc..etc) and then sell them to us but in low prices :D How much you agree with me.:handsdown:
New Bypass Idea *IDEA NOT A HACK*
01/19/2009 - Soldier Front - 5 Replies
Think about it..xfire to bypass GameGuard. I dunno about anyone else or why it hasn't been mentioned ..or maybe it has. But let me give you an example of what i mean. You would Inject your "wallhack.dll" into the xfire.exe process. Then Login to xFire.Then login to SF and let your Xfire ingame Load up. Since xfire layers its chat windows over the SF screen freely without causing the ALT+TAB error that means its has some kind of control over the D3D.
Good idea or bad idea?
05/22/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I have a water(110)-Trojan(130) but i dont know if i should go to trojan again for 2nd rb or should i rb to water? If i am water(110)-trojan(130)-water(130) how much hp would i have if i went melee and had about 2.4k mana?
Idea:Possibly good potential idea!
10/26/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Well today I was thinking and it was stated that it's impossible to view if you have a +1 item unless you look in your inventory, but it is generated before its picked up. This could be a big job, could be worth it if it was possible and done correctly though. Turn the items on the floors into items in your inventory images, I should probably explain a bit more. The images that are used in your inventory, put those on the floor. That way if you moused over the image it'd show the +1...