Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 11:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Korean 12Sky- join us!

Discussion on Korean 12Sky- join us! within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/01/2012, 00:18   #16

elite*gold: 0
yeh well i tryed in normal internet explorer and it was the same thing..maybe its my internet explorer version i duno anyway im watching tv now so ill holla back later thx for youre message m8..

so i have downloaded the latest version of internet explorer and i have the same message..maybe it is because i have 12sky2 installed? i duno but i got a message in the logg that i dont understand a sht off Traceback (most recent call last):
File "ShapedFrame.pyo", line 227, in OnButtonClick
pywintypes.error: (2, 'ShellExecute', 'The system cannot find the file specified.') there are like 5more of these but i dont think you need to se more.pls someone help a poor guy out ^^..
Old 07/01/2012, 03:20   #17

could be your anti virus stopping it? I know i had to change av to play. Now im using AVG free.I couldnt play with Bit Defender.
Old 07/01/2012, 13:12   #18

well im using kaspersky and i went to application controll and set it to trust but still same problem..btw you shouldnt use that **** virus scanner he doesnt block much,most trojans and viruses he cant find ^^

now i have found something intresting,a guy that says that you need an korean,japanese,or chinese ip,could that be the problem?
Old 07/01/2012, 17:29   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by vittel789 View Post
well im using kaspersky and i went to application controll and set it to trust but still same problem..btw you shouldnt use that **** virus scanner he doesnt block much,most trojans and viruses he cant find ^^

now i have found something intresting,a guy that says that you need an korean,japanese,or chinese ip,could that be the problem?
Na Ip isnt the problem. I have proxys and use all different IPs and never had an issue. AVG isnt the best i know. Thats why i only use it for gaming. All my real work is done on my other machine :P Other than that i have no clue what would be stopping you from playing.
Old 07/01/2012, 18:33   #20

ok, anyway thx for trying to help.i guess ima give my account to someone who's more lucky than me..
Old 07/02/2012, 03:03   #21

video removed. too much info...

1337Squad

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARKBYTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You Are ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07/04/2012, 00:15   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¼S†a†icConfig¼ View Post

1337Squad

I REALLY SHOULDNT even show this, but **** it.
I'll Show part of wht I wasnt going to speak about. The rest is G14 Classified.
If I tell ya, i'd have to kill ya...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARKBYTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You Are ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Could you at least release how to bypass this damm X-trap?
Old 07/04/2012, 11:13   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSideDani View Post
Could you at least release how to bypass this damm X-trap?
I could Release a tut on how i did it, and do what i do....i could get lots of thanx by everyone and gain more fame, but in doing so it would ruin the game and open a door way for any nub to become a *** and fk the game up, and i just couldnt live with myself if that were to happen. So ill just leave it to you, to be creative.

Think outside the box. Best I can tell ya.
Old 07/04/2012, 14:27   #24

Quote:
I could Release a tut on how i did it, and do what i do....i could get lots of thanx by everyone and gain more fame, but in doing so it would ruin the game and open a door way for any nub to become a *** and fk the game up, and i just couldnt live with myself if that were to happen. So ill just leave it to you, to be creative.

Think outside the box. Best I can tell ya.
Nevermind )) , already Bypassed, wasted all this fking night , Releasing (maybe) soon!
Old 07/04/2012, 23:23   #25

Quote:
Nevermind )) , already Bypassed, wasted all this fking night , Releasing (maybe) soon!
Smart Release it so they can figure out what were doing then patch it so we cant do it anymore. Or have everyone doing it and force them to shut the game down... AWESOME WHAT A GREAT IDEA YEAH xD SMH...
Old 07/05/2012, 12:23   #26

Quote:
Smart Release it so they can figure out what were doing then patch it so we cant do it anymore. Or have everyone doing it and force them to shut the game down... AWESOME WHAT A GREAT IDEA YEAH xD SMH...
nah dude i won't release ) i know what ya mean so yeah i don't want to ruin this game again ) xD like first time Iktov / me / some private guys did xDD
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2012, 20:18   #27

Quote:
nah dude i won't release ) i know what ya mean so yeah i don't want to ruin this game again ) xD like first time Iktov / me / some private guys did xDD
I feel ya...I had my own team on ts1 AGE too, we smashed that game so bad. I regret it horribly. Just dont want to see it happen to the last version :P

On a better note i am making 300m a day at low lvl and massive pet exp. I could make more if i wasnt pet grinding. So half hour to 45 mins more because im not rushing. Im just sitting back cashing in Phat Stacks :P I am Limit Testing to the max by doing this ofc. Im just curious to see how long it takes before they ban, or whether im truelly under the radar still.

I did this at AGE and made out like a bandit. Lots of others got banned, but who is to say they didnt tell a friend who reported them? I never got caught doing this at AGE and i made billions. So we will see! xD
Old 07/09/2012, 06:41   #28

All I can say is pause and then pay attention. Quick video of GG Bypass.
Hope You Enjoy it xD
I only made this because so many ppl asked me too, added my own little twist, best Olly tut yet.
Old 07/09/2012, 11:20   #29

Quote:

All I can say is pause and then pay attention. Quick video of GG Bypass.
Hope You Enjoy it xD
I only made this because so many ppl asked me too, added my own little twist, best Olly tut yet.
I knew it was just a rickroll!
Old 08/10/2012, 11:11   #30

hello ppl im just start download TS1 if som1 haw video or any link how to register please post here

Tags
12, korean, kr, sky, twelve