Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 18:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can someone help me figure out what todo?

Discussion on Can someone help me figure out what todo? within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can someone help me figure out what todo?

i have the 12sky source and i need to know how to do the sql part.. in a basic i know a tad about sql already. if someone could give me a short tut that would be great.

thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
things todo before 1.19 hits
10/03/2011 - Final Fantasy XIV - 11 Replies
after careful reading the patchnotes,the changes and all parts of it,aswell as doing lots of calculations, i want to make a list,of what todo before it hits us. yes,they wrote all about old recipes stay,but if you drop in ore,it wont show you the old recipes, to get ingots,its going to force you into the new recipes,to stick on the market buy/sell values (like ore is going to be cheaper,that would leave the old recipes to skyrocket several craft-cycles) this is a shortlist of what i...
TODO <File descripton>
09/26/2010 - Metin2 - 0 Replies
Hallo , Ich habe die neue version von em2 und metin2 ist gepatcht bekomme aber immer diesen fehler . was kann der fehler sein ?!
Todo Para SJSRO
04/12/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 2 Replies
deleted,infected file.